Bourne Again Shell (BASH) is a UNIX/Linux shell and command line interpreter that runs commands from a standard input file. Its most important feature is that it allows you to automate commands, thereby streamlining a program or create a system. After this course, you’ll be able to shave hours from your coding practice and build productive systems in a fraction of the time. Before you know it, employers will be knocking down your door to hire you!
- Access 41 lectures & 10 hours of content 24/7
- Write shell scripts & learn the theories behind BASH & Shell Scripting
- Understand how command history, echo command & variables work
- Automate simple & complex commands
- Customize shells, understand shell scripts & note the difference between shell scripts & interactive shells
- Learn how to write well documented, modular, efficient & complex shell scripts
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.