Trading strategy is a fixed plan that is designed to achieve a profitable return by going long or short in markets.
For every trading strategy one needs to define assets to trade, entry/exit points and money management rules. Bad money management can make a potentially profitable strategy became unprofitable.
The trading strategy is developed by the following methods:
• Automated trading; by programming or by visual development.
• Discretionary trading; by pen and paper learning from faults during trading.
A trading strategy can be executed by a trader (Discretionary Trading) or automated (Automated Trading).
Discretionary Trading requires a great deal of skill and discipline. It is tempting for the trader to deviate from the strategy, which usually reduces its performance.
An automated trading strategy wraps trading formulas into automated order and execution systems.
Advanced computer modeling techniques, combined with electronic access to world market data and information, enable traders using a trading strategy to have a unique market vantage point.
A trading strategy can automate all or part of your investment portfolio. Computer trading models can be adjusted for either conservative or aggressive trading styles.
WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU DOWNLOAD
• Introduction of Technical Analysis concept. Introduction of Technical Analysis concept. For beginner it will help to understand the big picture of stocks market analysis,
• Powerful Indicator concept. The main function are to guide traders on stock transaction ( buy or sell ). By understanding this concept, trader will have a current picture of stock market situation, whether it time to buy or sell.
• Buy signal chart. It contains of 10 buy signal chart, such as:
AC; AD; AX_u; BLX; DSG; GEI; G; PPL; ARX & CAS
This method is measurable & easy to understand because it only focus on 1 buy signal Indicator, so you don't need always looking at the price movement anymore.
Traders just need to get past the pattern. At the moment the indicator has touched the target, trader must immediately take the decision to buy
This indicator has been tested for accuracy on 10 TSX stocks market ( read above )
1. When Buy Signal has appeared, Trader should immediately make decision to buy,
2. Trader should more patient waiting the best momentum to execution,
3. Repeat order when point 1 happen again.
4. As much as you can practice reading chart, your trading intuition become sharpness
SPECIAL NOTE :
By adjust Indicator time frame within 5, 15 minute, you should ready enter buy and sell when the indicator move near the target line ( as seen on 10 buy signal charts ),
But, If you decide adjust time frame within 1 day period, You will able to add when the indicator movement goes up.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.