Coding is the hardest part of making a game. What if you could build a game without coding? This course from Mammoth Interactive is here to show you how to do just that. You’ll use Construct 3; this software lets you make your own computer games. This revolutionary platform makes game-making easier, more convenient, and fun. It has 6 levels; you’ll get introduced to Construct 3 then move forward learning about game features, pixel art, and all other details. Enroll now and start making your own games!
Successfully funded on Kickstarter!
- Access 136 lectures & 17 hours of content 24/7
- Get something no one can take away from you: an education
- Become a technical & creative thinker
- Make games that work well & look good
- Learn anywhere & build anytime
Level 1: Introducing the Construct 3 Ecosystem
- Learn to rapid prototype simple games
- Familiarize yourself on how to use the Construct game engine
Level 2: Make a Game Work with Cool Features
- Maximize your game efficiency with functions
- Add gamepad mechanics to your game
- Learn the philosophy & how to add touch controls
- Code for loops & while loops
- Use Geolocation to make amazing games
Level 3: Make Pixel Art in Construct 3 from Scratch
- Master Construct 3’s pixel art engine
- Make your own tile sets
- Build simple pixel art animations
- Create game characters from scratch
Level Up 4: Archetypes in Games
- Add more details to the games you make
- Build a game with shadows & fonts
- Make backgrounds fast with tile maps
- Use particles to make your game pop
- Make a visually appealing product
- Gain a sense of aesthetic to make your games unique
Level 5: Make More Challenging Game Types
- Build a procedural shooter, Roguelike game, & much more
- Get exposed to making many types of games
Level 6: Test Your Knowledge
- Put all your newfound knowledge & skills into practice
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.
Reviews for Make Games Without Coding in Construct 3 for Beginners
There are no reviews yet.
Submit Your Review
This is for reviews only. If you want to post suggestions or comments, ask questions, or need help, please post in the discussion forum.