Kali Linux is a Debian-based Linux distribution designed for digital forensics and penetration testing. This book will take you on a journey where you’ll learn to master advanced tools and techniques to conduct wireless penetration testing with Kali Linux. By the end of the book, you’ll have mastered using Kali Linux for wireless security assessments and become a more effective penetration tester and consultant.
- Fingerprint wireless networks w/ the various tools available in Kali Linux
- Learn various techniques to exploit wireless access points using CSRF
- Crack WPA/WPA2/WPS & crack wireless encryption using Rainbow tables more quickly
- Perform man-in-the-middle attacks on wireless clients
- Understand client-side attacks, browser exploits, Java vulnerabilities, & social engineering
- Develop advanced sniffing & PCAP analysis skills to extract sensitive information such as DOC, XLS, and PDF documents from wireless networks
- Use Raspberry PI & OpenWrt to perform advanced wireless attacks
- Perform a DOS test using various techniques & tools
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.