Pivot Tables are an essential tool for anyone who works with data in Excel. Pivots allow you to explore and analyze raw data quickly, revealing powerful insights and trends otherwise buried in the noise. In other words, they give you answers. Whether you’re exploring product sales, analyzing marketing tactics, or wonder how Boston condo prices have trended over the past 15 years, Excel Pivot Tables provide fast, accurate, and intuitive solutions to even the most complicated questions. This course will give you a deep, 100% comprehensive understanding of Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts.
- Access 82 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Cover raw data structure, table layouts & styles
- Explore design & formatting options
- Understand sorting, filtering, & grouping tools
- Anaylze data from a number of real-world case studies including San Diego burrito ratings, shark attack records, MLB team statistics, & more
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.