A website is only as good as its look, and this course will teach you how to give yours a full design makeover. You’ll learn how to create content-rich, polished and professional sites from the get go, and become familiar with some of the industry-leading design applications. Before you know it you’ll be building and polishing brilliant websites you can be proud of.
- Analyze ways a website can be improved, & learn the techniques required to make these improvements
- Create a company logo w/ Adobe Illustrator
- Learn how to create a Dreamweaver site
- Discover Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) & understand its benefits & basic elements
- Set up rollover buttons & popup menus
- Integrate CSS & DHTML layers
- Test a website for potential problems & learn how to add metadata & keywords to aid SEO benefits
There are softwares and non-coding techniques to help you design great websites, but the absolute best way to take complete creative control of your web design is by learning the CSS and XHTML programming languages. They are the bare bones of websites, and this course will teach you how to master them.
- Learn the basics of building a web page & how to get started w/ XHTML & CSS
- Create HTML documents, including assigning titles, headers & paragraphs
- Get to grips w/ CSS
- Add images using the img tag & fine-tune them
- Build hyperlinks to outside websites & between documents
- Make adjustments to web page layouts by applying absolute & relative positioning
- Explore Adobe Dreamweaver & learn how to edit style sheets within it
More and more people are accessing web apps from mobile devices and tablets, which means it’s important to learn how to scale your applications efficiently when you build them. One of the best ways to do this is using Microsoft’s ASP.NET and HTML 5 technologies. This course will teach you how to build powerful, scalable and efficient apps using the ASP.NET MVC framework & HTML 5, thereby giving your apps a boost across multiple platforms.
- Learn the fundamentals of ASP.NET & build your first applications
- Manage & protect data through the use of storage, monitoring & disaster recovery
- Design & develop applications, models & controllers using ASP.NET
- Explore portability, interoperability, & on-demand deliver methods like IaaS, PaaS, & SaaS
- Discover back-end operations & considerations for Cloud data centers
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.