Microsoft Excel is the most popular spreadsheeting software on planet Earth, used by businesses in all types of industries to crunch numbers, organize data, and much more. No matter your skill level with Excel, this massive course will help you reinforce your knowledge, and expand it to new heights.
- Access 38 lectures & 100 hours of content 24/7
- Learn essential Excel functions (doesn’t waste your time w/ useless functions)
- Understand basic terminology & setup
- Explore data analysis basics w/ PivotTables & more
- Dive into in-depth data handling: sorting, filtering, lookup & more
- Discover formatting options & training
Microsoft Excel is the leading spreadsheet software, allowing you to process and manage large amounts of business data, all from the same platform. Through this huge course, you’ll go from the absolute basics to performing the most complex Excel functions fast. Start organizing data more effectively and new doors are sure to open not far behind.
- Access over 160 videos & approximately 27 hours of content 24/7
- Use advanced graphs & presentation techniques to maximize impact
- Learn how macros & VBA automate your spreadsheets & increased interactivity
- Discover how superpower functions can solve complex functions
- Use PivotTables & PowerPivots to turn raw data into clear information that supports key decisions
Microsoft Word is pretty straightforward, right? You just type the words you want and they come out on a document. Well, sure, that’s the most basic usage. However, Word has a huge range of accessible tools and secrets that can let you completely customize formatting, integrate charts and tables, and much, much more. This course puts you on the path to becoming a Word savant.
- Access 26 lectures & 20 hours of content 24/7
- Utilize a blend of text-based articles, exercises, video tutorials & assessments
- Review paragraph formatting, letter formatting & more
- Create lists, tables, schedules, labels, newsletters & more
- Master tips & shortcuts
- Customize your usage
- Learn complex functions like long documents & forms
- Gain highly practical, under-used methods
Microsoft Outlook is one of the most commonly used email platforms in business, making it an important tool to be familiar with. Email is a constant form of communication, but remains one of the main causes of productivity loss in the workplace. That’s because people don’t know how to harness the full power of their services. This course teaches you how to manage tasks, schedules, and your inbox with Outlook so you can work as productively as possible.
- Access 21 lectures & 15 hours of content 24/7
- Fortify your learning through video summaries, screencast examples & practice tasks
- Learn to optimize Outlook for a whole team & train your staff
- Efficiently interact w/ email, contacts, calendars & notes
- Prevent junk mail
- Minimize email errors
- Quickly find emails
- Automate email management & presentation
- Consolidate your notes
In the digital world, data is king. This course will teach you to utilize PivotTables to analyze and present data quickly and easily. You’ll learn to manage data sets, big and large, and draw conclusions that’ll spur the success of whatever you’re looking accomplish.
- Understand how & when to use PivotTables w/ 10 hours of instruction
- Identify ‘best’ & ‘worst’ entries in data sets
- Filter, sort & group PivotTable data to maximize success
- Present your findings clearly w/ PivotCharts & Conditional Formatting
- Customize calculations according to your requirements
- Summarize data for reporting purposes
- Work w/ PivotTables based on OLAP cubes
- Use Slicers to synthesize & emphasize data across multiple PivotTables
- Use PivotTables to build interactive dashboards
Microsoft SharePoint has over 100 million users worldwide and is used by over 78% of Fortune 500 companies due to its outstanding capacity to integrate with the rest of the Microsoft Office suite. This web-based document management and storage system makes sharing business information and collaborating internally a breeze. In this course, you’ll learn how to optimize SharePoint so you can add this powerful software to your resume.
- Access 23 lectures & 15 hours of content 24/7
- Learn techniques & tricks from SharePoint experts
- Utilize collaboration w/ communities, wikis, blogs & more
- Study business intelligence & reporting using an integration w/ Excel
- Utilize practice exercises, downloadable templates & assessments
Microsoft PowerPoint is one of the most popular presentation tools on Earth, and an exceedingly important skill to have if you want to set yourself apart in the workplace. This course will teach you how to optimize this program to create impressive, effective presentations that utilize a wide range of tools to communicate information clearly.
- Access 23 lectures & 20 hours of content 24/7
- Utilize a blend of text-based articles, practice exercises, video tutorials & assessments
- Learn the basics of the PowerPoint interface & slide structure
- Gain familiarity w/ using art & graphics
- Edit, print & collaborate
- Create charts to express complex ideas
- Optimize the flow of your presentation
- Incorporate images, animations & presentations aids
- Earn a certificate of attainment and test certificate
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.