Microsoft SharePoint is a web-based app that integrates with Microsoft Office to manage and store mass amounts of data, although it is also highly configurable to meet the specific content needs of individuals, teams, and organizations. In this comprehensive course, you’ll study SharePoint, learning how to administer, deploy, manage, monitor, upgrade, migrate, and design SharePoint solutions in a corporate environment, thereby qualifying you for many in-demand jobs. These two courses will focus on preparing you for the SharePoint: Core Solutions 70-311 and SharePoint: Advanced Solutions 70-332 examinations.
- Plan, design, & maintain physical topologies & services architecture
- Explore disaster recovery & availability
- Master infrastructure capacity w/ users, licenses & topology
- Understand client application services deployment
- Test your progress w/ quizzes & exam simulators
- Interact & collaborate w/ other students & Vision Training Systems employees to form study groups & discussions
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.