This advanced course will expand on your beginner’s foundations of working with Microsoft VBA. Delving into a more granular level, you’ll gain a comprehensive understanding of how using VBA in Excel can transform the way you manage and communicate with data. This course is accredited by CPDUK, making it a valuable addition to your resume.
- Access 5 hours of content 24/7
- Understand how to write & implement Excel events
- Learn how to design & implement special classes of objects
- Find out how to use input boxes & message boxes to interact w/ end users
- Customize the right click menu w/ cell ranges
- Explore how to modify the Excel user interface, including the Ribbon & context menus to interact w/ your VBA code
- Create cross-functional flowcharts
VBA, or Visual Basic for Applications, is like Excel on steroids. It may seem daunting, but with just a little VBA knowledge you’ll be able to automate tasks in Excel and turbocharge your data handling capabilities. In this course, you’ll get up to speed on all the basics, regardless of your prior experience. This course is accredited by CPDUK, making it a valuable addition to your resume.
- Access 4 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to automate tasks & operations that you perform frequently
- Discover how to define & manage variables, set up subroutines, & create functions
- Understand practical methods for using macro errors to improve your VBA code
- Explore the PivotTable object & basic approaches to utilizing it
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.