MobiKin Doctor for iOS
Mistakenly deleted important data from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch? Don’t worry, MobiKin Doctor for iOS is here to help you restore deleted, lost or formatted data from iDevices on Windows system.
2 Different Modes to Get Back Your Data
Data losing happens here and there in the digital portable life. So as an iDevice user, we strongly recommend you to find a data recovery program for your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch as your daily assistant. MobiKin Doctor for iOS is just the tool that can provide users with two different recovery modes to find back the deleted, lost or formatted contacts, SMS, photos and more.
Recover data from iDevice directly without iTunes backup: Simply connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to computer with a USB cable, then the program will help get back all your lost or deleted data.
Restore data from iTunes backup easily: There is no need to open your iTunes or connect your device to the computer. The program can auto-scan all iTunes backup files on the computer, and you only need to find the one of your iDevice and continue to extract any data you want from the backup file.
Restore up to 10+ Types of Files from iDevice
The types of files on your iPhone, iPad or iPod is definitely different. So in order to satisfy your different recovery needs, this program will supports more than 10 types of files without limitation. So that you can use it to restore any data as you like.
- Recover 10+ types of files from iPhone, iPad and iPod touch easily, including SMS, contacts, call history, safari, notes, calendar, reminders, voice memos, photos, SMS attachments, etc.
- Messages, Contacts and Call History can be restored and saved as HTML format.
- Compatible with all generations of iDevices, including the latest iPhone 6/Plus, iPhone 5S/5C, iPhone 5, iPad Air, the new iPad, iPad 2, iPod touch, iPod nano, iPod shuffle, etc.(Click here to get the detailed supported device list.)
Backup iOS Data on Local Computer
Once you start scanning files on your iDevice with this iOS Data Recovery software, then the program will auto-san both deleting and existing data on your iPhone, iPad or iPod. So this program can also be treated as a good iOS File Backup program. You can export and save all your needed data on local computer with one simple click.
Backup the whole contents of iDevice in 3 simple steps: Scan – Select – Backup.
No matter you wish to restore lost data or just backup the device, you can preview any data in the program directly before recovery. It can greatly help you improve the efficiency of looking for files.
You’re also enabled to extract data from unreadable iTunes backup file and save them on your local computer. But here please be sure that your iTunes backup is the latest one and contains all files you need.
Get Back iDevice Data on Various Situations
No matter what the reasons of your iOS data is lost or deleted, this program can help you get back the deleted, lost or formatted data when you lost data due to:
- Accidental deletion: Delete files on iPhone, iPad or iPod by pressing wrong button.
- System update: iOS 7.1/7.1.2/8 beta 2 update or downgrade erased all your data.
- Factory resetting: Return your iDevice to the factory setting without backup due to some unpredictable reasons.
- Jailbreak: Jailbreak failure or improper operations during jailbreak can cause data loss.
- Damage or loss: Your iPhone, iPad or iPod is crashed, smashed, broken, water damaged, lost or stolen.
MobiKin Doctor for Android
MobiKin Doctor for Android is the most professional data recovery program for Android devices, which aims to help users recover deleted text messages, contacts, photos, music, etc. from all kinds of Android phones and tablets.
Recover Up to 8 Types of Files on Android
Android devices have become one of the most popular devices in the nowadays’ digital life. So it is inevitable that unlimited files like phone numbers, email address, messages, holiday photos, music or more be saved in these portable devices. However, there are so many reasons will result in data losing on your Android cell phones or tablets, then what will you do? Obviously, if you don’t want to lose these data permanently, then you need to ask help from this professional iOS Data Recovery program. With it, you can:
- Be capable of recovering up to 8 types of Android data including: Contacts, Messages, Media Files (Photos, Movies, Music), Documents, etc.
- Contacts and SMS will be restored and saved as TXT or HTML format on your computer. (ROOT access on your Android phone is required here.)
- Media and document will be preserved as its original format for further editing and viewing as you like.
Supports 2000+ Android Device Models & Various Android OS
To be a good data recovery program for Android devices, one of the most important features will be the high compatibility. As it is known to all, Android phones & tablets have too many models and brands on the market, so MobiKin have added the latest technology into the program and tested for hundreds of times to ensure it can supports 200+ Android mobile phones and tablets.
- Work well with all Android devices manufactured by Samsung, HTC, Motorola, LG, Sony, Google, Asus, and so forth.
- Support all Android versions, including Android 4.4 Kitkat.
- Photos and videos can be restored from an unrooted device. But if you need to recover all data from your device, you need to root your Android device firstly.
Preview Detailed Contents before Recovery
Preview the data before recovery can make you check whether they are indeed what you want, so that you can avoid spending too much time to get back a batch of wrong files and save your time.
- Conveniently to view the deleted or lost data since they are marked in red color.
- Preview the detailed contacts list or text conversation in the program to decide which data will the one you need and mark them for restoring with one click.
- Photos or videos can be viewed in a Thumbnail view mode, so that you can quickly find your target images or other media files as you like.
Works Well As A Professional Backup Tool
Not only works as the best Android Data Recovery program, but also performs well as the Android Backup program. That is mainly because this tool have the ability to scan and display both deleted and existing data on the Android phone or tablets. So you can select all your needed data and transfer them from your portable device to computer for backup.
- Transfer or backup all kinds of data from your Android devices to personal computer with a few clicks.
- Save contacts, messages and call history in your computer as the format of TXT or HTML.
- Media files will be saved in the original format very well.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.
Reviews for MobiKin Doctor for Android and iOS
MobiKin Doctor is an application that helps Android and iOS users to scan and recover data that has been deleted from their devices. It allows for recovery of multi-media files, documents and other important data in a few steps.
To install and use Mobikin Doctor for Android and iOS on your PC, your computer must meet the following specifications:
• Must have 512MB or above of RAM
• Hard Disk space should be 1GB or more
• A 750MHZ Intel or AMD processor
• Your phone must be among the list of phones supported by this software
• You must be running Android 2.2 and above
Installation & configuration
The application is available in two versions: free and paid. They are similar in every aspect except that that free version will only allow you to scan and locate your lost data, but if you would like to view its details or even recover it, you have to get the paid version.
Once I had installed the software, I connected it to my phone via a USB cable as indicated. However, there are a couple of things that you need to know before you even think of recovering the files. First of all, you have to root Android devices if you were to recover contacts or SMS. Next, you will have to turn on USB storage on the device if you need to get back the data on an external storage. Finally, your phone must be in USB debugging mode for it to be identified by the software.
Once you are through with the settings, your device will be detected and files scanned.
MobiKin Doctor for Android will recover up to 8 different file types on Android and iOS. These range from contacts to photos, music, documents, and videos.
During scanning, it displays the text messages and contacts in the left panel and when you click on it, the contents of that particular section will be displayed at the center of the screen. You can only see these options if you have rooted your phone. Once you have located the data you want to restore, just click on Recover’ at the top menu and the documents will be stored in your computer in HTML format.
The procedure is pretty much the same when you are recovering photos or other files.
What really stands out in this application is that it’s pretty fast. It is simple to run and performs all the functions indicated within a few minutes. It restores contacts and messages even if you had formatted your phone.
The application on recovers messages that have been deleted recently but cannot redo those that were lost some time back.
I had no success in recovering messages from applications such as Whatsapp as it only deals with native phone’s messaging application.
Although it doesn’t perform everything you would like it to, the application will recover your data –which is its basic function. It is easy to use and works fast and efficiently. Besides, all the recovered data was of good quality.
Submit Your Review
This is for reviews only. If you want to post suggestions or comments, ask questions, or need help, please post in the discussion forum.