Monitor Test is a simple app to make it easier to detect monitor "dead pixels" (pixels that are either stuck-ON or stuck-OFF) by displaying a series of solid background color screens for contrast.
* How to Test
1. Select the monitor you would like to test
2. Click on the "Start Testing" button
3. Search for any possible "dead pixels" on the screen being tested
4. Press any key or click on the screen being tested to switch the color and repeat step 3
5. Press the ESC key to stop testing
Note: Monitor Test does not find the "dead pixels" by itself, but it assists you find them out.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.