Wireshark is a widely used open source tool to profile and monitor network traffic and analyze packets. It lets you control, capture, and dynamically browse the traffic running on the organization’s network. This course will teach you about the new Wireshark 2, with enhanced features to help you protect your organization in a better way.
- Brush up on the various network protocols, OSI layers, & the role of Wireshark
- Install & configure Wireshark 2
- Experience the rich new user interface
- Focus on Wireshark’s core functionalities like Packt Analysis, IP filtering, & Protocol filters
- See how Wireshark 2 can be used to secure your network
- Use Packet Analysis for security tasks, command-line utilities, & tools that manage trace files
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.