- Access 10 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Use variables to store information
- Build programs to make decisions & repeat a sequence of operations
Operating systems are the backbone of any computer device, from laptops to smartphones. As such, it is essential for any aspiring programmer to understand how operating systems work, which is exactly what this course aims to do. Over these six hours, you’ll discuss the various functions of operating systems and the interrelationships of those functions. Plus, you’ll receive a companion textbook to get more detailed info whenever you need it.
- Access 17 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Explain the overall objectives & structure of any modern operating system
- Identify differences & similarities between operating systems
- Describe how the functions within an operating system work together
- Understand the causes of many operating system crashes & errors
- Choose which operating system best suits individual situations
It’s no secret that learning to code can open up a whole new horizon of lucrative career opportunities, and there’s no time like the present to learn. In this course, you’ll dive into Java, one of the most universally used programming languages, and build a strong foundation in Object-Oriented Programming. Soon enough, you’ll be ready to take (and ace!) Oracle’s Java SE 8 Programmer Certification 1 exam.
- Access 31 lectures & 7.5 hours of content 24/7
- Create programs w/ a strong understanding of the Java paradigm
- Implement standard Java language constructs like if statements, loops, & switches
- Utilize arrays in Java
- Understand objects, classes, methods, inheritance, & scope
- Discover the basics of Object-Oriented Programming
In the second part of this 2-part Java course, you’ll delve into more advanced Java features like APIs, events, using databases, and much more. You’ll gain a more well-rounded, higher-level understanding of Java that you can translate into real job prospects. Plus, by the end of this course, you’ll have all the knowledge you need to ace Oracle’s Java SE 8 Programmer 1 Certification exam and further enhance your employability.
- Access 39 lectures & 9 hours of content 24/7
- Understand Java 8 enhancements like the new date/time API & lambda expressions
- Handle events in Java
- Implement interfaces, exceptions & assertions
- Utilize packages & use ArrayLists
- Understand abstraction, polymorphism, & encapsulation
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.