PEG is a minimalist take to the traditional solitaire game of the same name. The goal of the game is to leave two pieces on the board (one of each color) by following the rule: "Blue eats blue, red eats red." A puzzler that is deceptively simple but hard to master.
Moving pegs. Removing pegs. These two simple mechanics allow for an incredible amount of possible strategies to aim for the each puzzle's solution. Future planning. Piece set-up. These equally simple skills will be gradually honed to tackle the hardest puzzles.
- Over a hundred hand-made levels, divided into several specially crafted boards.
- Daily auto-generated levels for a never ending experience.
- A color palette friendly for people with deuteranopia and similar visual complications.
- Several selections of zen music to fully immerse into relaxation.
- In-game options that allow gameplay speed tweaking, suitable for different play styles.
- Fully wordless UI for accessibility that ignores language and age barriers.
- A simple, yet addictingly complex gameplay for everyone to enjoy.
Once again, thank you very much to everyone that gave their feedback and support that led to this project's creation. And of course, a special shout-out to YOU for taking your time to view PEG.
For additional information on the game, as well as other projects from the developer, feel free to visit the official website:
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.