If you could only choose one certification to earn as an aspiring IT pro, you really can’t go wrong with CompTIA’s A+ certification. Validating a professional’s ability to troubleshoot and solve problems for everything from networking and operating systems to mobile devices and security, having an A+ certification shows employers you’ve got what it takes to succeed as an in-demand IT expert. This course will help you ace the CompTIA A+ 220-1001 and 220-1002 exams, covering mobile devices, networking technology, security, and more.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 334 lectures & 103.02 hours of content 24/7
- Support operating systems
- Install, configure, & maintain operating systems
- Maintain & troubleshoot Microsoft Windows
- Configure & troubleshoot network connections
- Manage users, workstations, & shared resources
- Implement client virtualizations
- Prep to ace the CompTIA A+ 220-1001 & 220-1002 exams
iCollege is an official CompTIA partner
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.