This CompTIA CySA+ series is intended to explore the topics necessary to prepare for the CySA+ exam. It covers many computer security-related concepts and tools, exploring their best practices and practical application. This includes threats, threat management, reconnaissance, and countermeasures, common vulnerabilities, penetration testing, incident response, security architectures, and common toolsets.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 81 lectures & 25.06 hours of content 24/7
- Apply environmental reconnaissance techniques
- Analyze the results of network reconnaissance & recommend or implement countermeasures
- Secure a corporate environment by scanning for vulnerabilities
- Respond to cyber incidents with forensics toolkit, maintain the chain of custody & analyze incident severity
iCollege is an official CompTIA partner
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.