NGINX is a powerful HTTP web server that doubles as a reverse proxy server, a mail proxy server, and a generic TCP/UDP proxy server. This high-performance server has become popular for offering stability, simple configuration, and low resource consumption, and is in use by the likes of Netflix, Hulu, Airbnb, GitHub, and more. Pretty good company, right? If you want to learn the ins and outs of this powerful web server in a systematic way, then this is your course.
- Access 38 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Get a detailed introduction into web servers, where NGINX fits, & the difference between Apache & NGINX
- Put the basics to use through numerous detailed examples
- Learn how to install, configure, & even deploy your own web servers
- Cover different commands like directives, modules, context types, variables, & more
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.