Mobile security is of utmost importance, and developers will pay good money for pentesters who can identify security breaches in apps. In this course, you’ll learn how to use Python to build a Trojan for ethical hacking purposes. You’ll be able to discover flaws in Android security, and clean them up in one efficient swoop!
- Access 26 lectures & 3.5 hours of content 24/7
- Code a simple Android GUI interface w/ Python
- Build a simple cross platform SSH botnet in Python
- Create an SSH Android Trojan
- Transfer & exfiltrate data out of a target device
- Run Python SSH reverse shell on Windows, Linux, Android
Network security is an essential to any home or corporate internet connection, which is why ethical hackers are paid big bucks to identify gaps and threats that can take a network down. In this course, you’ll learn how to protect WEP, WPA, and WPA2 networks by using Kali Linux, one of the most popular tools for ethical hackers. By course’s end, you’ll have the know-how to protect network environments like a pro.
- Access 22 lectures & 1.5 hours of content 24/7
- Set up a penetration testing environment
- Learn 4 different ways to install & use Kali Linux
- Understand how to hack WEP-protect WiFi & learn countermeasures
- Discover how to hack WiFi using Hydra, a keylogger, or by removing devices