Python is widely considered one of the best first languages to learn for aspiring programmers because of its relative simplicity and usefulness. Python is commonly used in web, game, and software development, and is also the most used language for creating system security programs. Its applications are virtually endless. If you have an interest in coding, this massive course will be the one to get you hooked!
- Access 157 lectures & 29 hours of content 24/7
- Learn Python syntax, from beginner to expert
- Understand Abstraction I & II, Exceptions in programs, Methods, properties & iterators, Standard Libraries & more
- Interact w/ system files using IDLE or Python Interpreter
- Create your own servers & clients using socket programming
- Master database support w/ SQLite
- Cover CGI, Screen Scraping, mod_python & more web programming topics
- Test, debug & log in Python
Putting Python into practice is a bit of a tongue twister, but is also a vital skill for any aspiring programmer. In this course, you’ll learn how to create a PDF file with graphics to visualize data that is read from a text file. That may sound like a lot, and it would be if you didn’t have Python to automate the whole process. Learning is one thing, doing is another. This course will put your knowledge into action.
- Access 19 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Study the flexibility of Python programming
- Learn how to combine Python & HTML to create a high functioning prototype
- Combine Python & PDF to create a statistics files
- Download data from the Internet.PDF format automatically
- Analyze & visualize data w/ Python
Python is an extremely efficient language that can accomplish complicated tasks with minimal amounts of code. This makes it particularly well suited to system administration and performing security testing tasks. In this course you’ll learn how to administer a Linux system with Python, giving you valuable background in the lucrative and growing system administration industry.
- Access 98 lectures & 18 hours of content 24/7
- Analyze genomic sequences & multithreaded servers
- Learn how to perform network & open port scanning
- Discover bash, Python & I-Python
- Understand documentation & reporting
- Build GUIs using Python
Django is an open-source web software written in Python that enables faster creation and deployment of web applications. This extensive course will give you a full immersion in all things Django so you can build projects and websites quickly and productively. Efficiency is a top priority in the programming market and that’s exactly what you’ll gain through this course.
- Access 57 lectures & 10 hours of content 24/7
- Install & run Django & Pip
- Create MVC models for managing data
- Organize Django template language, HTML & text-based template languages
- Cover Universal Resource Locators, regular expressions & writing views
- Collect information & data from website visitors using forms
- Use setup tools to enable users to download software
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.