- Access 48 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Code a Node.js project w/ an online IDE
- Learn how Node.js works w/ Gulp, Bootstrap, GIT, Express, & NPM Bower
- Add a NoSQL database to a Node.js project
- Understand routing, packages, templating engines, UI dependences & more
- Gain a thorough knowledge of web development w/ Node.js
- Access 71 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Code an Angular2 project w/ an online Integrated Development Environment
- Learn to code w/ TypeScript & use its data typing features
- Understand & use Angular2’s component paradigm
- Use Angular2’s powerful data binding features & improved pipes to transform displayed data
- Implement interfaces & services in Angular 2
- Integrate w/ web services using reactive extension’s observables
- Compose components w/ Angular2’s component nesting capabilities
Meet Go: an open-source language developed by Google that has roots in C and C++. It’s used in many Google (and non-Google) apps, and is fairly easy to learn if you have some programming experience. Though not as well-known as Ruby or Python, Go is still a powerful language to learn—one certain to boost your employment credentials (including with Google itself!).
- Learn & apply Go fundamentals w/ 4 hours of content
- Dive into Go’s features, functions, structures & interfaces
- Understand advanced concepts like polymorphism, encryption & concurrency
- Develop your knowledge of programming fundamentals
- Craft a solid foundation from which to learn more advanced languages
Django is the preferred framework for the world’s most complex, data-driven websites, like Instagram, Pinterest, Mozilla, and many more. That’s because Django arms web applications that are backed by a database that permits interactivity through a browser. This course will teach you how to build a website through the Django framework, while using the world’s most common general purpose programming language, Python. By course’s end, you’ll have built a fully functional website from scratch, and have a skill that will make your resume much more attractive to web-based companies.
- Access 50 lectures & 6.5 hours of content 24/7
- Create a website from scratch using Django
- Learn Django from beginner through to fully functional levels
- Build authentication systems, map integration, web services, & more
- Test & de-bug your site
- Familiarize yourself w/ Python, PyCharm, & Git
- Create web applications to solve a variety of problems & needs
Python is considered by many experts to be the ideal learning language for first time programmers because it is syntactically fairly straight-forward and has an enormous reach of applications. It’s an excellent stepping stone for other, more complex languages, yet Python programmers are also in constant demand. This course dives into all aspects of web programming with Python, and will be the perfect first step for your coding odyssey.
- Access 58 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of Python web programming
- Get hands on experience working w/ Python files & building programs
- Access & parse the web w/ Python
- Manage a database & a remote server
- Create a basic website w/ Python
- Run code via a Virtual Private Server
Staying ahead of the web development curve is difficult considering how fast the programming world is innovating. Learning Google’s new programming language, Dart, however, will help by eliminating many lines of code, implementing complex features with a few clicks, and streamlining the time it takes to create top web components. Dart was specifically designed for building web, server, and mobile apps fast, and by mastering it now, you can set yourself apart from the competition for years to come.
- Access 62 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Simplify code & boost web development efficiency
- Compose custom web components alongside existing ones
- Learn Google’s new Dart programming language
- Use web components from Google & other powerhouses
- Future-proof your programming skills
Docker automates the deployment of apps inside software containers using Linux features so you can move all of the components of a software program from one machine to another. It significantly simplifies the programming process, especially in corporate environments. Over this course, you’ll create and run a fully functional WordPress site using Docker, marking a valuable addition to your portfolio, and to your resume.
- Access 25 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Learn what Docker is & how to use it
- Familiarize yourself w/ the Linux operating system & learn how to install Docker infrastructure on OS X & Windows
- Explore Docker Hub
- Create your own WordPress site w/ Docker
Twitter Bootstrap has become one of the most commonly used frameworks for quickly building responsive websites, and the new version, 4.0, aims to improve on all the functionality of the previous. Bootstrap easily and effectively scales websites and applications with a single code base, making it an essential tool for any programmer worth their salt. This course will get you all caught up on Bootstrap 4.0 so you can stay ahead of the curve.
- Access 11 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Learn how to build a website using Bootstrap 4.0
- Understand new features & functionality in Bootstrap 4.0
- Implement Bootstrap 4.0 alpha code
- Design & create your own website
CSS is arguably the most popular language for web designers, but many designers have yet to discover the enormous benefits of incorporating Sass into their code. This course, intended for designers, developers, and anyone else with a working knowledge of CSS, will teach you how to optimize Sass’s features to create more organized, readable CSS code while maintaining the sleek, professional look of your web designs.
- Access 10 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Compile & work w/ core features of Sass
- Learn a stylesheet language compatible w/ any CSS version
- Organize your CSS to make it more readable
- Configure Sass for development & master CSS efficiency
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.