Other VPNs might claim they’re secure, but few go through the lengths ProtonVPN does to keep your browsing information private. ProtonVPN uses only ultra-secure AES-256 encryption to mask your online movements, and it leverages Perfect Forward Secrecy to ensure your encrypted traffic can’t be captured and decrypted later, even if the encryption key gets compromised. ProtonVPN is also Swiss-based and protected by some of the toughest privacy laws out there, so—unlike other VPNs in other countries—it won’t be coerced into spying on its users.
- Protect your data w/ AES-256 encryption, Perfect Forward Secrecy & Secure Core Servers
- Ensure you’re surfing on a secure connection w/ OpenVPN protocols
- Benefit from the strong legal protection of a Swiss-based VPN
- Get added security from DNS leak protection, kill switch & built-in Tor support
- Critical infrastructure is secured in former military bases & underground structures
Strict No Logging Policy!
- CNET: “ProtonVPN looks to have an admirable goal of bringing an open, private internet to all.”
- Lifehacker: “The service, developed by MIT and CERN, promises to route all traffic through privacy-friendly countries … a great option for those who are looking for a secure VPN option, developed by reputable people.”