Calculations consider stainless steel pipes of usual commercial diameters and schedules.
• Typical flow velocity and recommended pipe diameter for the selected pulp type and production (t/d or sT/d)
• Calculations in two different systems of units – Metric and English (Imperial) – with most usual units for piping calculations
• Internal diameter of the common commercial steel pipes for different schedules (thickness)
• Calculations of both distributed and localized (minor) head losses
• Reference calculated velocities:
• If V>Vmax:
• If VmaxH/L=F*K*Vmax^a*C^b*D^g [m/100m]
• If VH/L=264*V^1.75*D^ (-1.25) [m/100m]
K’, K – numerical coefficient, constant for a given pulp
C – consistency, expressed as a percentage, oven dried [%]
s – exponent, constant for a given pulp
F – factor to correct for temperature, pipe roughness, pulp type and freeness
V – bulk velocity ]m/s]
D – pipe inside diameter [mm]
a, b, g – exponents, constant for a given pulp
* Equations, constants and factors from articles and papers published on the internet.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.