This course is all about getting you comfortable with the databases available on AWS, as well as app and messaging services. Building off the previous two courses, you’ll expand your AWS understanding as you learn the nuts and bolts behind RDS, Route53, SQS and Cloudformation. Plus, each section ends with a quiz, so you can verify your understanding as you go.
- Access 23 lessons & 4.5 hours of content 24/7
- Walk through the steps behind creating a new domain
- Discover how to create an RDS instance & connect to it
- Learn about the AWS shared responsibility model & get exam tips
- Test your understanding w/ quizzes at the end of each section
Increasingly more companies are shifting to cloud technology, and many rely on Microsoft Azure to stay connected and leverage scaleable solutions. In six hours, you’ll add this foundational tool to your repertoire as you dive into a practical education focused on choosing, planning, deploying, and maintaining Microsoft Azure Services.
- Access 39 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Get an introduction to the fundamentals of cloud computing & Azure
- Learn to implement the Azure Virtual Machine & work w/ Resource Manager
- Dive into using Azure PaaS, Machine Learning & Database Solutions
- Expand your knowledge of monitoring & diagnosing Azure insights
Often referred to as the “Linux of the Cloud,” OpenStack helps simplify cloud computing by controlling large pools of compute, storage, and networking resources all through an intuitive dashboard. In this 5-hour course, you’ll come to grips with this foundational tool and learn how to build and operate a virtual computing environment, as well as use OpenStack to build a private cloud.
- Access 34 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Acquire all the skills you need to manage a Cloud platform using OpenStack
- Get an introduction to each OpenStack component
- Develop your skills in OpenStack development by automating tasks
- Learn how to configure key compute, networking & storage resources
Ideal for those working with mid- to large-sized IT infrastructures, this comprehensive ebook is loaded with content geared toward helping you design and deploy an OpenStack private cloud. This comprehensive guide will help you to choose the right practical option and make informed decisions about the OpenStack cloud environment to fit your infrastructure in production.
- Access 400 pages of instructional ebook content
- Explore the main architecture design of OpenStack components & how they work together
- Learn how to compare different storage solutions & driver extensions
- Discover how to improve OpenStack performance w/ advanced configurations
- Prepare to deploy & manage an OpenStack cloud w/ the latest open source technologies
Microsoft Azure is loaded with all sorts of solutions to help businesses better work in the Cloud, but as many architects will tell you, understanding when and where to use these solutions isn’t always obvious. This practical guide will help clear things up and give you a better understanding of Azure and how to appropriately implement its networking, storage, and cloud solutions.
- Access 518 pages of ebook content 24/7
- Discover how to Implement virtual networks, network gateways, Site-to-Site VPN, ExpressRoute & more
- Understand how to plan, deploy & secure virtual machines
- Learn how to better implement Azure solutions in your work environment
- Prepare for the Microsoft Architect exam
AWS might be the industry’s premier cloud computing platform, but leveraging this tool to its full potential doesn’t come to us all naturally. This comprehensive ebook will guide you through what it takes to build and administer your cloud environment with AWS. Going from the essentials to more nuanced building blocks, you’ll come to grips with AWS administration as you learn about different management tools, cloud security, and more.
- Access 394 pages of instructional ebook content 24/7
- Learn how to install, configure & administer computing, storage, and networking in AWS
- Discover how to automate your AWS infrastructure
- Lower IT costs by using AWS to deliver high availability, fault tolerance & scalability
- Make any website faster w/ static & dynamic caching
For those looking to take their Azure knowledge further, this ebook will show you how to build high-quality, end-to-end services using Microsoft Azure and cultivate the skills necessary to develop and manage a full-stack Azure infrastructure. You’ll start setting up and integrating professional development environments in the cloud. Then, you’ll dive into more nuanced concepts as you use Azure to create front-end and back-end services and build cross-platform applications.
- Access the complete ebook 24/7
- Discover how to set up a development environment w/ VMs, ARM & RemoteApp
- Learn how to manage security & backups w/ VPNs
- Integrate cross-platform mobile applications w/ the cloud
If you’re an aspiring system architect, you’ll want to make sure you’ve got a solid grasp on OpenStack. This comprehensive ebook takes you through each of the major decision points that you’ll face while architecting an OpenStack private cloud for your organization. Plus, each chapter features lab material focused on helping you practice installing and configuring the technologies used to build production-quality OpenStack clouds.
- Access the complete ebook 24/7
- Get comfortable w/ the essential components of OpenStack
- Sharpen your skills by building increasingly complex OpenStack deployments
- Learn how to integrate OpenStack w/ your organization’s identity management, provisioning & billing systems
- Discover how to build a product roadmap that delivers functionality to your platform’s users
Getting AWS-certified is one of the best ways to put yourself on the map of today’s IT employers, but getting there isn’t necessarily easy. This training will guide you through the essentials of core AWS services, use cases, and basic architecture and teach you how to design, develop, and deploy cloud-based solutions using AWS, all the while preparing you to ace your AWS certification exam.
- Access 17 lessons & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Take on the basics of app development w/ AWS
- Explore core topics such as Simple Storage Service, DynamoDB, VPC, Simple Queue Service & more
- Prep for the certification exam w/ practice tests & mock questions
This course hones in on the essentials of working with the database and application service options available through AWS. You’ll explore technologies, such as DynamoDB, Route53, and Cloudformation, and develop your skills using SNS to send new notifications, creating an Elastic Beanstalk application and more.
- Access 22 lectures & 4.5 hours of content 24/7
- Dive into available options for routing on Route53
- Understand when to use application services
- Begin writing infrastructure as code w/ Cloudformation
- Start creating & using DynamoDB tables and indexes
Ready to take your AWS understanding further? This course will walk you through the essentials of using three core AWS tools: Simple Storage Service (S3), the Elastic Load Balancer (ELB), Cloudfront and Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2). Jump in, and you’ll learn the nuances of each tool and what goes into making web-scale computing easier for developers.
- Access 19 lectures & 3.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to properly use AWS S3, ELB & EC2
- Dive into scaleability & rapid development
- Enhance your understanding of CORS, bucket policies & more
As more companies make the switch to cloud storage and computing, demand for skilled—and importantly, certified—IT professionals is booming. This introductory course is your first step to getting certified with AWS, today’s premier cloud computing platform. With a focus on building reliable and scaleable AWS applications, this training will take you through the essentials, as well as security and troubleshooting concepts and AWS architecture best practices, prepping you for the Amazon CSA exam.
- Access 16 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Discover the essentials behind creating scaleable AWS applications
- Deep dive into topics such as Amazon S3, EC2 & VPC
- Understand how to design & deploy highly scalable and optimized workloads
- Prepare to ace the Amazon CSA exam & boost your employment prospects
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.