Over 10000 satisfied students have enrolled in this highly-rated Python courses across the Web. Why? Because this course will teach you essential Python concepts that are extremely relevant in any tech career, not to mention perfect for building amazing network tools. Follow along with the below hands-on projects, and you’ll solidify the concepts and skills you need to confidently code with Python.
- Learn & practice every Python key concept w/ 13.5 hours & 157 lectures
- Follow each lesson w/ a short quiz that helps consolidate the main ideas
- Dive right into real-life network scenarios & apply your knowledge to build 7 great network tools
- Utilize the provided virtual machine w/ all Python modules installed & full source code included
- Build a variety of apps:
- Subnet calculator
- Configuring multiple network devices concurrently via SSH or Telnet
- DHCP client simulator for testing a DHCP server in the local network
- and more!
This Python network programming course is aimed at network professionals or aspiring network professionals who have little to no experience in network automation. This hands-on training walks you through many scenarios in which you can use Python to program network devices and tasks. All this education will help you become a full-fledged networking engineer of 2017.
- Access 189 lectures & 10 hours of content 24/7
- Learn to use amazing Python libraries & tools to manage network devices easily & without too much code
- Connect remotely to network devices & read/extract/display/store command output using interactive Python scripts
- Configure one or more network devices remotely using interactive Python scripts
- Execute configuration commands on multiple network devices from multiple vendors simultaneously
- Work w/ a device inventory in XML/JSON/CSV format & network metadata
- Manage network device credentials in a centralized, encrypted file
- Get device interface information fast, right from the Linux shell & save information to local storage
In this Python network programming course, you’ll learn how to use Python and Scapy to build various network security tools for your network. This hands-on training walks you through many scenarios, attacks, and useful tools to help you get started with network security.
- Access 116 lectures & 4.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn to use the Scapy module & all its capabilities
- Build network attacking & scanning tools & test them against Windows, Linux, & Cisco targets
- Build your own basic version of NMAP & scan Windows or Linux hosts
- Perform various small network tests & operations using the Scapy interpreter
- Receive more than 20 scripts right away, free
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.