Learning a new programming language can take huge amounts of time – especially if you have to drive to a physical classroom every day. This crash online course, however, will put you on the fast track to learning Python, teaching you everything you need to know about this powerful general-purpose language in just two sittings.
- Access 28 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Learn Python language fundamentals
- Progress into more advanced topics like functions & classes
- Fortify your learning by completing challenges
Everybody loves their filters, and in this course you’ll learn how to build your very own, just like your favorites on Instagram and Snapchat. You’ll build an app that allows you to load a photo, edit its contrast, brightness, and gray-scale, and then create and apply custom filters. In addition to the practical construction, you’ll also delve into the Python theory behind it all.
- Access 27 lectures & 3.5 hours of content 24/7
- Discuss concepts such as matrices, color models, brightness, contrast, & convolution from a mathematical perspective
- Install Virtual Box
- Perform matrix operations using Numpy & OpenCV
- Discover a variety of Python libraries
The best way to learn a programming language is through practical, hands-on experience, and this course will teach you Python through building a fully-functional security camera. The application you’re building will detect movement in video footage and subsequently execute an action, such as sending out an email or SMS. Between theory and actual hands-on work, by course’s end you’ll have a nuanced understanding of Python.
- Access 36 lectures & 4.5 hours of content 24/7
- Create a fully-functional smart security camera using a Raspberry Pi or the webcam on your device
- Learn summation notation
- Explore image similarity metrics like sum squared errors, mean squared errors, & structural similarity
- Understand how to perform video processing w/ Python
Python is an especially valuable tool for visualizing data, and this course will cover a variety of techniques that will allow you to visualize data using the Python library, Matplotlib. Beginning with an intro to statistics, you’ll extend into a variety of plots that will cover most use-cases.
- Access 20 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Explore bar charts, line plots, & scatter plots
- Learn about advanced plots such as Quiver plots, 3D lines, & 3D surfaces
- Discover subplots & how they’re used
This beginner course will get you up to speed with the very basics of Python, one of the most important programming languages used in a wide variety of industries today. Give your resume a boost while learning practical skills that can take your career a long way!
- Access 46 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Set up Python & install the IDE
- Learn about operators in Python
- Use for loops & while loops
- Discover the different types of statements in Python
- Master Python fundamentals
Totally new to programming? No worries, this course is geared towards beginners, showing you detailed examples of how to code with Python, one of the most common and powerful general-purpose languages around. If you’ve ever had an interest in programming, here’s where to start!
- Access 93 lectures & 5.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn Python basics through exercises
- Discover variables, strings, lists, & more
- Explore tuples, dictionaries, decision statements, & more
Python is an incredibly efficient language as you’ll learn in this quick course that you can complete in as little as a day. Python is frequently used in scientific fields for academic research and applied work due in part to this great efficiency. This example-driven course is created to give you a deeper understanding of the language.
- Access 84 lectures & 2.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn Python by completing projects
- Get a single, all-inclusive learning experience for Python 2.X or Python 3.X
- Discover the essential Python fundamentals in as little as one day
Python has a range of machine learning applications, making it invaluable for developers, especially ones building engines for the web. This course focuses on building procedural machine learning processes from the ground up so you can get a more nuanced understanding of how machines process data.
- Access 48 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Get thorough explanations & comments to understand why things are being done in certain ways
- Take code walkthroughs to see a machine learning app work in real time
- Write machine learning processes from scratch
Python can be especially useful in finance as it has powerful analytical and predictive modeling capabilities. In this course, you’ll learn just how Python can be applied in the world of finance. Even if you know absolutely nothing about coding, you’ll learn in-demand, real-world skills that can make your resume jump out or help you make a difference in your own financial portfolio.
- Access 104 lectures & 6.5 hours of content 24/7
- Build correlations between stocks, estimate risk & rate of return
- Explore the difference between diversifiable & non-diversifiable risk
- Perform regression analysis
- Measure a regression’s explanatory power w/ R^2
- Use Monte Carlo in a corporate finance context for options & stock pricing
- Apply the Black Scholes formula
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.