Financial markets are fickle beasts that can be extremely difficult to navigate for the average investor. This course will introduce you to machine learning, a field of study that gives computers the ability to learn without being explicitly programmed, while teaching you how to apply these techniques to quantitative trading. Using Python libraries, you’ll discover how to build sophisticated financial models that will better inform your investing decisions. Ideally, this one will buy itself back and then some!
- Access 64 lectures & 11 hours of content 24/7
- Get a crash course in quantitative trading from stocks & indices to momentum investing & backtesting
- Discover machine learning principles like decision trees, ensemble learning, random forests & more
- Set up a historical price database in MySQL using Python
- Learn Python libraries like Pandas, Scikit-Learn, XGBoost & Hyperopt
- Access source code any time as a continuing resource
All featured courses are designed for educational purposes only and do not reflect our views or recommendations. Please note that all course purchasers invest at their own risk.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.