- Learn what the UnderscoreJS library is & why you would want to use it
- Discover how to incorporate UnderscoreJS into an existing browser or NodeJS-based project
- Dive deeper into UnderscoreJS concepts to deal with arrays & objects
- Learn to filter, group & sort
- See how new functions can easily be made by partially applying the existing functions
- Use debounce, throttle, once & after
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.