Recipe CafÃ© is suitable for small businesses and personal use. It combines the features of bookkeeping and recipe management thus making it highly suitable for cafÃ©s to manage their books and recipes. The main features include:
1) Recipe Management – Manage recipes with cost estimation, supplier details, price list for orders and nutritional facts.
2) Order Tracking – Track sales and purchase orders with Order Form generation.
3) Bookkeeping – Journal entries for business transactions with Account details queries (i.e. Ledger accounts) and Accounts Summary queries (e.g. P&L Summary, Balance Sheet Summary and Trial Balance Summary).
The data import features allow you to consolidate your setups and transactions from various sources (i.e. Recipe CafÃ© databases) thus providing you an environment where you can have various devices using Recipe CafÃ© and have an easy and safe way of importing data between each other.
- Contact â Allows you to track the suppliers for the items/ingredients you buy as well as the customers you sell to. Each contact can have as many emails, addresses and websites as required.
- Item â Represents the ingredient, product or brand. Each Item can have as many suppliers, prices and nutrition as required.
- Recipe Book â Used to group one or more Recipes into a similar category.
- Recipe â Each Recipe can have as many Items/Ingredients and Steps/Instructions as required. Cost and nutritional facts will be automatically calculated based on the quantity of each Ingredient used.
- Order Book â Used to group the different type of orders such as Customer Orders and Supplier Orders.
- Order Entry â Used to track sales and purchase orders of one or more Items. A preformatted order form is also provided in an Excel XML file format.
- Accounts â Create as many accounts as required to record various types of business transactions. Account Types include Asset, Liability, Equity, Revenue, Expense and COGS.
- Journals â Record day to day business transactions in one or more Journals. Each Journal Entry requires at least one Credit Account and one Debit Account. No further posting into ledgers is required.
- Errors & Warnings â Each Journal Entry will highlight errors (e.g. Debit and Credit amounts mismatch) and/or warnings (e.g. missing Source Ref No.) for investigations and corrections.
- View Accounts â Transactions entered in the Journals will be immediately available for query by Accounts (i.e. Ledgers). Various filters are provided to search the entries.
- View Accounts Summaries â Summarizes selected Accounts and/or Account Types based on setup (e.g. P&L Summary, Balance Sheet Summary and Trial Balance Summary).
- Save As Excel XML â Save records (data) in a Microsoft Excel XML file. Once saved, you can use Microsoft Excel software to print, edit or save in other formats such as PDF.
- Load Data â Instead of entering data through the pages, you can load one or more records through a TAB delimited text file. Formats expected and examples are shown in Help pages.
- Help Page â Most pages have their own Help Page which will give details on their usage, fields and buttons.
- Personalize Colors & Symbols â Colors for Pages and Controls can be set to individual liking. Most setup records can be assigned pictures or symbols with different colors for easy recognition.
- Unlimited Transactions â There is no limit to the number of transactions to record in any given time period.
- Unlimited Databases â Create as many databases as required to separate data such as for business use, personal use, project use, etc. Database knowledge is not required.
- Database Backup & Restore â Databases can be saved into another folder (e.g. SkyDrive), thumb drive, external hard disk, etc. This will allow easy transferring/copying of databases between devices.
- Data Setup Import â Setups from other databases can be imported to the current database.
- Journal Entries Import â Journal Entries from other databases can be imported to the current database thus allowing consolidation of transactions from various devices.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.