Recipes Galore is used to store, manage and view your recipes as well as allowing you to track your purchase and sales orders. Contacts are provided to represent the vendors, suppliers or customers and are linked to the Items (i.e. ingredients) used in your Recipes thus making it easier for you to figure out where to get the ingredients and how much it cost as well as what your pricing for selling your produce.
The data import features allow you to consolidate your setups and transactions from various sources (i.e. Recipes Galore databases) thus providing you an environment where you can have various devices using Recipes Galore and have an easy and safe way of importing data between each other.
- Contact Group â Allows you to group or categorize your contacts such as Suppliers, Customers, Friends, Staff, etc.
- Contact â Allows you to track the suppliers for the items/ingredients you buy as well as the customers you sell to. Each contact can have as many emails, addresses and websites as required.
- Item Type â Allows you to group or categorize the items such as Ingredient, Box, Product, etc.
- Item â Represents the ingredient, product or brand. Each Item can have as many suppliers, prices and nutrition as required.
- Recipe Book â Used to group one or more Recipes into a similar category.
- Recipe â Each Recipe can have as many Items/Ingredients and Steps/Instructions as required. Cost and nutritional facts will be automatically calculated based on the quantity of each Ingredient used.
- Order Book â Used to group the different type of orders such as Customer Orders and Supplier Orders.
- Order Entry â Used to track sales and purchase orders of one or more Items. A preformatted order form is also provided in an Excel XML file format.
- Save As Excel XML â Save records (data) in a Microsoft Excel XML file. Once saved, you can use Microsoft Excel software to print, edit or save in other formats such as PDF.
- Load Data â Instead of entering data through the pages, you can load one or more records through a TAB delimited text file. Formats expected and examples are shown in Help pages.
- Help Page â Most pages have their own Help Page which will give details on their usage, fields and buttons.
- Personalize Colors & Symbols â Colors for Pages and Controls can be set to individual liking. Most setup records can be assigned pictures or symbols with different colors for easy recognition.
- Unlimited Transactions â There is no limit to the number of transactions to record in any given time period.
- Unlimited Databases â Create as many databases as required to separate data such as for business use, personal use, project use, etc. Database knowledge is not required.
- Data Setup Import â Setups from other databases can be imported to the current database.
- Database Backup & Restore â Databases can be saved into another folder (e.g. SkyDrive), thumb drive, external hard disk, etc. This will allow easy transferring/copying of databases between devices.
- Release Notes â In each release, the Release Notes (accessed from the Main Page) will be updated to document the enhancements, fixes and changes. Help pages will also be updated if required.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.