Google and other search engines crawl the pages of your site to determine what content is displayed in their index. If data is missing, broken or needs improvement, an SEO audit will help you make the improvements needed to see better results. In this course, the instructor will walk you through exactly how to go about creating very simple audits so you can improve your site’s SEO.
- Learn to to check the health of a site w/ a variety of different tools
- Understand when meta tags are too long, duplicated or empty
- Know when title tags are too long, duplicated or empty
- Find broken links & 404 pages
- Determine if a site is mobile-friendly
- Check if your website contains an XML site map
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.