- basic editing operations (cut/copy/paste/trim);
- merging audio files;
- mixing audio files;
- splitting an audio file to parts by markers in the editor timeline and exporting it to separate files;
- direct cut and split of files encoded by lossy-codecs (MP3, AAC/M4A, OGG, Opus, AC3) without re-encoding;
- audio recoding with autosplitting to parts and saving to different audio formats (MP3, Ogg Vorbis, Opus, FLAC, PCM-Wave);
- applying some filters and effects to your audio (graphic and parametric equalizers, phaser, flanger, pitch shifter, reverb, lowpass and highpass filter etc.);
- downmixing multichannel audio to stereo or mono;
- converting mono to stereo;
- channel reconfiguration (changing number of channels, loading channels from other files etc.);
- stereo enhancing;
- changing the speed and tempo of audio;
- noise reduction and DC-offset correction tools;
- audio tag editor.
The application has a convenient file manager and intuitive user interface.
Supported input audio data:
- bit depth: 8-32 bits audio;
- sample rate: 8-48 kHz;
- number of channels: 1-8
Supported input audio file formats: PCM-Wave, MP3, AIFF (without compression), AAC/HE-AAC, ALAC, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, Opus, AC3, AMR, MPC.
Supported output audio file formats: PCM-Wave, Ogg Vorbis, Opus, FLAC, MP3.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.