The biggest challenge of hosting your website(s) is maintaining high security standards and protecting your users from attacks. That’s why you need enterprise-grade security like SSDPage on your websites. Whether you’re worried about CXS malware, DDOS attacks, or virtually any other cybercriminal activity, SSDPage has your sites covered.
- CXS malware scanner actively scans files as they’re uploaded to the site
- Enterprise-level DDOS protection included
- CageFS protection prevents hackers from scanning the server for vulnerable files & gaining root access
- Isolates every cPanel account so one vulnerable hosting account won’t affect the rest
- Built-in virus scanner monitors webspace, FTP space, email, & other public directories
- Mod Security help you block most commonly known code injections
- Leech Protection limits the number of logins from a specific user within a time period
- IP Blocker blocks suspected IPs
- Use Softaculous installer to load WordPress, Joomla, osCommerce, Gallery, & 400+ apps w/ one click
- Hot Link Protection tools protect your site from other unauthorized websites that link to your files
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.