Have you ever wondered how major companies and organizations manage all of the massive amounts of data they collect? The answer is Big Data technology, and Big Data engineers are in big-time demand. Major employers like Amazon, eBay, and NASA JPL use Apache Spark to extract data sets across a fault-tolerant Hadoop cluster. Sound complicated? That’s why you should take this course, to learn these techniques and more, using your own system at home.
- Access 46 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the concepts of Spark’s Resilient Distributed Datastores
- Develop & run Spark jobs quickly using Python
- Translate complex analysis problems into iterative or multi-stage Spark scripts
- Scale up to larger data sets using Amazon’s Elastic MapReduce
- Understand how Hadoop YARN distributes Spark across computing clusters
- Learn about other Spark technologies, like Spark SQL, Spark Streaming, & GraphX
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.