- Start the Termux:Boot app once by clicking on its launcher icon. This allows the app to be run at boot.
- Create the ~/.termux/boot/ directory.
- Put scripts you want to execute inside the ~/.termux/boot/ directory.
- If there are multiple files, they will be executed in a sorted order.
- Note that you may want to run termux-wake-lock as first thing if you want to ensure that the device is prevented from sleeping.
To start an sshd server and prevent the device from sleeping at boot, create a file at ~/.termux/boot/start-sshd containing the two lines:
Join the Termux Google+ community:
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.