This ICD-10 & ICD-11 prep course encompasses everything students need to know to successfully pass the test required to secure relevant employment in the healthcare field. This course not only covers medical terminology, knowledge of body systems, how to select the correct diagnosis and procedure codes, but it also gives students complete billing guidelines. With exposure to both ICD 10 and 11, students will have an advantage in the healthcare industry for open positions in this field. Both Anatomy and Medical Terminology are the foundation for medical billing and coding, this course lays down the building blocks to ensure all students can complete this course with confidence.
- Access 58 lectures & 20 hours of content 24/7
- Demonstrate knowledge of function & structure of the human body
- Understand common disorders that occur within various body systems
- Understand & apply diagnostic coding for ICD 10 and ICD 11
- Understand & apply procedure coding (CPT)
- Understand the use of appropriate modifiers & impact
- Apply billing concepts used to pay claims & work insurance denials
This course provides the training necessary for medical administrative professionals to comply with the updated standards. ICD-10-CM is a clinical modification of the World Health Organization’s ICD-10, which consists of a diagnostics classification system. ICD-10-CM includes the level of detail needed for morbidity classification and diagnostics specificity in the United States. It also provides code titles and language that compliment accepted clinical practice in the US. The system consists of more than 68,000 diagnosis codes.
- Access 26 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Understand the clinical modification of WHO’s ICD-10
- Learn the code titles & language that compliment accepted clinical practice in the US
- Get the training necessary for medical administrative professionals
The ICD is currently the most widely used statistical classification system for diseases in the world. ICD-9-CM is an adaption created by the U.S. National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) and used in assigning diagnostic and procedure codes associated with inpatient, outpatient, and physician office utilization in the United States. The ICD-9-CM is based on the ICD-9 but provides for additional morbidity detail.
- Access 103 lectures & 14 hours of content 24/7
- Master the system of procedural codes
- Classify medical procedures for billing purposes
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.