In the world of DevOps automation and Auto DevOps, Big Data Analytics, and Enterprise Cloud Applications, developing and managing enterprise-grade applications has become a challenge. AWS code pipeline along with CI/CD forms a robust solution and serves as a powerful combination, and provides a seamless solution to implementing a DevOps lifecycle. This comprehensive hands-on course will help you experience direct into the concepts as you begin your learning journey.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 37 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Create billing alerts
- AWS automation, developer tools, & AWS SDK toolkit
- Deploy PHP, JAVA, WP Blog, & other Web applications using Eclipse IDE and AWS Cloud9
- Create AWS CloudFormation template, & work with EBS, and CLI
- Gain solid understanding of DevOps concepts relating to CI/CD pipeline
- Know AWS CodeStar, AWS CodeCommit, AWS CodeBuild AWS CodeDeploy, AWS CodePipeline, repositories & much more
In this course, you’ll cover all the fundamentals of MPLS. You’ll understand why MPLS was implemented, the terminology used in an MPLS environment, the configurations used in MPLS, and concentrating on using Layer 3 VPNs. Using the hands-on lab, you’ll get up to speed with routing and networking with an MPLS system.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 24 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Discuss the LDP protocol
- Configure multiple IGP routing protocols along with BGP to get information across a network
- Create multiple types of VPNs
- Create provider edge routers, customer edge routers, & more
- Learn how to create VRFs
If you want to jumpstart your career in IT and networking by acing the Cisco Certified Network Associate CCNA exam, then this course is for you! It gives you a full understanding of all the concepts and topics you need to earn the most in-demand networking certification today bypassing the Cisco CCNA 200-301 exam. You’ll get hands-on lab exercises with detailed answers to check your understanding of every step of the way and build your configuration and troubleshooting skills.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 305 lectures & 37 hours of content 24/7
- Explore how routing & switching technologies work in real world environments
- Gain hands-on Cisco CCNA configuration & troubleshooting experience through practice labs
- Develop skills to work on enterprise production networks
- Get what you need to pass the up-to-date Cisco CCNA 200-301 exam
Do you know how data has radically changed the landscape of everything in the cloud, the Internet, and your lives? AWS has come out with a brand new certification exam called the AWS Certified Database – Specialty (DBS-C01). The exam was created specifically for those who are interested in the database aspects of AWS. Although this course is designed with Database Administrators (DBAs) in mind, it is helpful for anyone who deals with any aspect of databases in AWS. This exam covers everything from the AWS Relational Database Service (RDS) to NoSQL databases (DynamoDB) to the AWS Database Migration Tool.
★ ★ ★
- Access 79 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the purpose of each AWS Database service
- Know all the aspects of databases including design, migration, deployment & more
- Learn about automation & orchestration of databases
- Understand relational databases (RDS), in-memory databases, NoSQL, & more
This is the updated course for the new 2020 AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate (SAA-C02) exam that was released on March 23, 2020. This course is a 3-in-1 deal that includes AWS Technical Essentials, AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate, PLUS 2 free practice tests. The AWS Technical Essentials course is offered on AWS’s website, however, you would pay a whopping $675 on their website. AWS also offers a 3-day virtual classroom training for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam, however, it costs $2,095! Get both of these courses right here for a huge discount.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 165 lectures & 9 hours of content 24/7
- Learn terminology & concepts related to the AWS platform
- Navigate the AWS Management Console
- Understand concepts of AWS security measures & AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Learn about foundational services: Amazon EC2, Amazon VPC, Amazon S3 & Amazon EBS
- Explore database services: Amazon DynamoDB & Amazon RDS
- Understand management services: AWS Auto Scaling, Amazon CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), & AWS Trusted Advisor
Are you looking to learn more about AWS and what it can do for you or your company? Maybe you’ve heard this buzzword, but don’t know what it means to take your business and network solutions into the AWS cloud. Or, perhaps you’re a seasoned network tech looking to learn about the AWS cloud services. This 2-in-1 course includes both AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials and AWS Technical Essentials but with much less cost than Amazon’s whopping $ 675-course offer. Learn the same content in a faster and more affordable course!
- Access 13 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Understand the terminology & concepts related to the AWS platform
- Navigate the AWS Management Console
- Know the key concepts of AWS security measures & AWS Identity and Access
- Learn about the foundational, database, & management services
Learn the basics of Cloud Computing and prepare for the CompTIA Cloud +Certification. Cloud+ is part of the CompTIA Infrastructure Pathway. Cloud+ is an intermediate level Network Specialist certification. The median annual salary for a Cloud+ certified tech is $74,300* and there are currently over 50,000 job postings* for techs with this certification in the US. If you want to learn the basics of the Cloud on a pathway to AWS or Azure Certification this course will give you the foundational knowledge to begin your journey.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 108 lectures & 10 hours of content 24/7
- Implement appropriate security controls given requirements
- Analyze system requirements to successfully execute workload migrations to the cloud
- Determine proper allocation of cloud resources & apply necessary changes, based on performance data
- Troubleshoot capacity, automation, connectivity & security issues related to cloud implementations
- Apply appropriate technologies & processes, including automation and orchestration, to ensure desired system performance
This is the first of a two-course series and is designed to prepare you to take and pass the CompTIA A+ Core 1 (220-1001) exam. CompTIA A+ is the industry standard for establishing a career in IT. Particularly CompTIA A+ 220-1001 covers mobile devices, networking technology, hardware, virtualization and cloud computing, and network troubleshooting. With 131 lectures, this video series will help you better understand these concepts and prepare you to pass the first part of the CompTIA A+ certification.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 131 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Learn everything about monitors, CPUs, motherboards, hard drives, RAM, & more
- Understand what the cloud is & how virtualization works
- Build everything from a basic workstation to an awesome gaming system
- Troubleshoot hardware & network issues
The CompTIA A+ certification is an IT credential trusted by employers around the world to identify the go-to person in endpoint management & technical support roles. It requires two exams: Core 1 (220-1001) and Core 2 (220-1002), and this course will help you ace the latter. With 106 lectures, this video series will cover installing and configuring operating systems, expanded security, software troubleshooting, and operational procedures. It will help you with these more advanced concepts and prepare you to complete the CompTIA A+ certification.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 106 lectures & 14 hours of content 24/7
- Learn everything about operating systems: Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android
- Secure your computer, mobile device, & network
- Learn the industry standards & best practices for documentation, change management, disaster prevention, and recovery, procedures, and policies
- Understand security concepts like malware, antivirus, anti-malware, & networking security protocols
The CompTIA Network+ Certification is a trusted mid-level certification for network technicians. Network+ professionals possess well-grounded knowledge and skills on troubleshooting, configuring, and managing networks. With 22 hours of instruction, this course aims to make you a good Network Tech and, in the process, make sure you are ready to pass the CompTIA exam.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 175 lectures & 23 hours of content 24/7
- Design & implement functional networks
- Understand & execute network security, standards, and protocols
- Troubleshoot basic to advanced network problems
If you are planning on working on networks, this course is for you. In this course, students will learn advanced knowledge of EIGRP for real-world and certification purposes. EIGRP is a hybrid-distance-vector routing protocol used on a computer network for automating routing decisions and configuration. You’ll practice EIGRP with several comprehensive labs that are included to help drill down the knowledge necessary for a work environment. It will also help you prepare for the CCNA and/or CCENT (ICND1) or ICND2 certification exams.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 10 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Learn basic EIGRP
- Explore advanced EIGRP configurations
- Cover redistribution of EIGRP
This course is one of three essential courses needed to pass in order to attain the most coveted CCNP Routing & Switching certification. The CCNP is Cisco’s professional-level certification and should be the next logical step for those wanting to advance their networking career within Cisco. This course will cover everything necessary to prepare to pass the CCNP T-Shoot (300-135) portion of Cisco’s certification exam.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 84 lectures & 12 hours of content 24/7
- Acquire a better understanding of the CCNP T-Shoot requirements
- Learn the why & how of applying the topics covered to real-world environments
- Be prepared to pass the CCNP T-Shoot exam
Cloud Migration has become a hot topic in most IT departments and organizations. With more and more organizations deciding to shift to the cloud, this is the perfect course for you to get the hands-on knowledge to design and implement migration strategies that would be beneficial to your organization. Enroll now in Migrating to the cloud with AWS course today and revolutionize your learning.
★ ★ ★
- Access 30 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the benefits of migrating to the cloud
- Describe the various cloud migration strategies
- Migration process & dashboard
- Migrate resources, workloads, databases, & users
- Cloud Endure & migration tools offered by AWS
- Use migration tools in AWS to migrate to the cloud
The Google Cloud Platform is growing in demand and the requirements for cloud professionals proficient in Google Cloud Platform (GCP) have never been higher. According to Global Knowledge’s Salary Survey for 2018, a GCP Cloud Architect had the highest average salary at $139,529. Getting Google Cloud Certified or even just learning more can add value to your career earnings. This course is meant for IT professionals that are knowledgeable in AWS and are looking to get a quick ramp-up by comparing Google Cloud Platform to Amazon Web Services at a functional level.
- Access 47 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Cover networking & storage
- Explore data services & management
- Understand the importance of DevOps & management
- Compare how AWS does things to how GCP approaches services
Jenkins continuous integration and continuous delivery capabilities along with the robust Amazon AWS platform is a powerful combination and provides a seamless solution to implementing a DevOps lifecycle. This course gives you detailed concepts and their applications. The flipped classroom model with hand-on learning will help you experience direct into the course as you begin your learning journey.
★ ★ ★
- Access 35 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Set up Amazon AWS Environment from scratch
- Install Java JDK, NGINX, Elastic beanstalk CLI
- Configure AWS instances with security groups & roles
- Install Jenkins using AWS Shell & implement a build server for Continuous Integration
- Connect GitHub as source repository for Python & PHP applications
- Deploy an AWS Elastic Beanstalk with Jenkins CI, complete Devops pipeline, & much more
Do you need to gain intermediate to expert skills within DevOps, Cloud Infrastructure, and AWS? If so, then this is the right course for you! With 24 hours of video content, you’ll learn to deploy cloud architectures, work with the DevOps pipeline, gain solid understanding along with hands-on real-world learning experience.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 201 lectures & 24 hours of content 24/7
- Work with AWS Cloud Services
- Learn to deploy architectures onto the AWS Cloud
- Deploying a Node.js application using DynamoDB
- Deep dive into EC2 Instances & EBS Volumes
- Understand Snapshots & AMIs along with EFS Volumes
- Configuring & working Elastic Load Balancers (ELBs)
- Lean how to auto scale policies
- Learn building DevOps pipelines & best practices while working with AWS CodeStar
- Switch IDE & using AWS Cloud9, and much more
This course introduces you to AWS products, services, and common solutions. It provides IT technical end users with the cloud fundamentals to become more proficient in identifying AWS services so that you can make informed decisions about IT solutions based on your business requirements. Whether you are just starting out, building on existing IT skills, or advancing your Cloud knowledge, this course is a great way to expand your journey in the Cloud.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 72 lectures & hours of content 24/7
- Learn the terminologies & concepts related to the AWS platform
- Gain a sound understanding of AWS security measures
- Navigate through the AWS Management Console
- Differentiate AWS storage options & create an Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) bucket
- Have a good understanding of deployment & management options
- Start an Amazon Relation Database Service (RDS) instance
This course teaches the participants to prepare for the AZ 104 Certification. If certification is not in your mind at this time, you can still opt for this course as it gives you the knowledge to make you Azure ready and become a better Azure Administrator. This course is derived from AZ 103 just like the certification itself. All the changes that were made to Az 103 by Microsoft to make it Az 104 are now incorporated in this course as well.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 21 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Manage subscriptions, accounts, Azure policies, & Role-Based Access Control
- Implement & manage Azure storage
- Deploy, manage & scale Azure virtual machines
- Configure & manage Azure virtual networks
- Manage & secure identities with Azure
- Administer Azure using the Resource Manager, Azure portal, Cloud Shell, Azure PowerShell, CLI, & ARM templates
Are you facing issues with Big Data Analytics and would like to create stunning and robust visualizations using AWS QuickSight? Look no further… The Amazon (AWS) QuickSight, Glue, Athena & S3 Fundamentals course will help you gain a solid understanding of all these concepts along with hand-on application in a flipped classroom manner!
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 26 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Create robust visualizations using AWS QuickSight
- Gain solid understanding of Server less computing, AWS Athena, AWS Glue, & S3 concepts
- Import Data Sets into AWS S3 & create Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) connection
- Understand AWS Data Lake & build complete Workflow
- Work with multiple data sets & create databases and tables. See how QuickSight creates visualizations
- Learn the difference between Microsoft Power BI & AWS QuickSight, and much more
The NEW 2020 CCNA certification allows you to take one exam that encompasses a multitude of subjects, instead of several exams for all subjects. CCNA 200-301 is the new industry standard networking certification for network administrators, support engineers, and data center operations. Now, this course will help you understand all 29 chapters of the new exam. Instructor Lazaro Diaz teaches the concepts in a way that won’t overwhelm you with tons of information but instead will help you absorb the knowledge in an easy and relaxed manner.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 52 lectures & 13 hours of content 24/7
- Master Cisco CCNA 200-301 exam topics
- Understand networking fundamentals
- Learn about implementing Ethernet LANs, VLANs, & STP
- Know IPv4 addressing & routing, OSPF, IPv6, and wireless LANs
This CCNA Volume 2 course is for those that want to take their time in understanding all chapters of the Volume 2 book from Cisco Press for the new (200-301) certification exam. The NEW 2020 CCNA certification allows you to take one exam that encompasses a multitude of subjects, instead of several exams for all subjects. CCNA 200-301 is the new industry standard networking certification for network administrators, support engineers, and data center operations.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 31 lectures & 9 hours of content 24/7
- Learn Networking
- Acquire knowledge in Cisco or similar Networks
- Prepare to pass Cisco’s new CCNA (200-301) certification exam
This course covers everything you need to know to pass your CompTIA Security+ Certification SY0-501 Exam. It includes 121 lectures focusing on the latest trends and techniques in risk management, risk mitigation, threat management, and intrusion detection. The first goal of the course is to make you a good IT security tech and, in the process, make sure you are ready to pass the CompTIA Security+ exam.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 121 lectures & 19 hours of content 24/7
- Detect various types of threats, attacks, & vulnerabilities
- Assess & troubleshoot system issues w/ network components
- Implement secure network architecture concepts
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.
Reviews for The 2023 All-In-One AWS, Cisco & CompTIA Super Certification Bundle
There are no reviews yet.
Submit Your Review
This is for reviews only. If you want to post suggestions or comments, ask questions, or need help, please post in the discussion forum.