Whether you’re using a private internet connection or public Wi-Fi, your online privacy and security is far from guaranteed. With top-rated solution VPN Unlimited, you can regain control over your digital life with full security and anonymity online. There are no speed or bandwidth limits, so you’ll still enjoy full browsing speeds, without the dangers of leaving your data exposed or the geographic restrictions set on websites abroad. More than 10 million customers globally have entrusted their online protection to KeepSolid VPN Unlimited, and the reviews speak for themselves. Add it to your cybersecurity toolkit, and enjoy a massive selection of servers worldwide, a rich variety of VPN protocols, and much more to keep hackers out of your sensitive data!
Tech.Co: “From its simple interface to its genuinely practical features, VPN Unlimited has plenty to recommend it.”
VPN Special: “KeepSolid VPN Unlimited offers amazing services and its advanced features makes it a solid VPN service provider.”
- Reliably protect your data on any public WiFi
- Surf w/ no speed or bandwidth limits
- Access 400+ VPN servers w/ 80+ locations globally, including the USA, the UK, Canada, Australia & Hong Kong. Check the list here
- Surf on a variety of VPN protocols, like IKEv2, OpenVPN, L2TP/IPSec & KeepSolid Wise
- Access servers for US Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, ESPN+ & HBO Now
- Enjoy a better browsing experience w/ handy features, like Trusted Networks, Ping Tests & Favorite Servers
- Easily configure your VPN connection on your router.
- Convenient management of connected devices
- Includes torrent (P2P) servers
- Includes kill switch on iOS, macOS, Android, and Windows platforms
- Military-grade AES 256-bit encryption
- Zero log policy
- Proprietary apps for all platforms
- Unlimited traffic and connection speed
- 24/7 customer support
- PC Mag’s Top VPN
- Editor’s Pick Award by Software Informer
- Laptop Review Pro’s Best VPN for Laptop
As you probably know, data is everywhere. Data is the energy that drives many business companies and organizations worldwide. Over the last couple of years, the application requirements to store and handle data changed dramatically. There are more data types to manage, higher volumes to operate, and a need to keep the data for a longer retention time. This training is about databases technologies and, even more specifically, how such technologies are offered as cloud database services (DBaaS) by leading public cloud providers – Azure, AWS, and GCP. You will learn the technical concept, market use cases, advantages, and disadvantages of each database technology while following its evolution path.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 34 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Understand databases technologies
- Learn how such technologies are offered as cloud database services (DBaaS)
- Study market use cases, advantages, & disadvantages of each database technology
This training is about the IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) model. The IaaS model provided by large cloud providers is helping companies to transform their private IT infrastructure into a utility service. Reduce the footprint of enterprise applications sitting in private data centers and leverage the capabilities in a public cloud environment. You’re gonna review the key terms in cloud computing to establish a clear understanding of the big picture, and then zoom on the IaaS model. You’ll learn what are the building blocks, what are the typical use cases, advantages as well as disadvantages, pricing models, and more!
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 31 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Gain a fundamental understanding of cloud computing
- Know more about private, public, hybrid, & multi clouds
- Learn what the four service models are: SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, & FaaS
- Learn more about computing, storage, & networking
Cloud computing is growing at an astounding pace and Amazon web services are at the forefront of this technological revolution. They were the first one to launch a publicly available cloud infrastructure and ever since Amazon has been a clear market leader in this space. Whether you are an experienced AWS user or are just getting started with cloud computing. You know it is quite easy to get your infrastructure components deployed in the AWS cloud. This course teaches you how to build, configure and manage your own Virtual Private Cloud (VPC). If you are serious about understanding your AWS-based cloud infrastructure – then gaining this knowledge about the AWS networking components in conjunction with other tools and frameworks is the only way to go.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 52 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Get deeper understanding of the Amazon Virtual Private Cloud
- Learn how architects deploy secure AWS applications
- Know the various networking components of AWS cloud like VPC, Subnets, Route Tables, Internet Gateways & more
- Protect your AWS cloud resources from external malicious attacks
- Learn how to provision VPCs using VPC Wizard & AWS CloudFormation
Companies use VPNs to connect to each other in a secure way via the internet. MikroTik RouterOS has a rich VPN feature that supports almost all types of VPN technologies that are available in the current market. Configuring VPN on MikroTik RouterOS is always a challenge, that’s why this course is designed to show you step-by-step how VPN can be configured on the RouterOS with every VPN technology used.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 23 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Understand what VPN is & where to use it
- Configure PPTP VPN as site-to-site or as client-to-site
- Make OVPN client work on your PC
Learning AWS VPC would be your stepping stone into an AWS career. A good understanding of the VPC and its components is a MUST going into any AWS certification! You will learn to use the “VPC Wizard” to create VPCs quickly. You will learn to create VPC with public and private subnets, security groups, NACLs & EC2 instances from scratch. This course is for application architects and developers, QA/test engineers, IT managers, and anyone with an interest to learn AWS VPC.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 45 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn about AWS Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) from scratch
- Architect using various VPC components – Subnets, Internet Gateway, Route Table, NAT Gateway, Bastion Host, etc.
- Implement security in VPC using Security Groups & Network ACLs
- Create VPC using VPC Wizard
- Build VPCs from scratch
Subnetting and dealing with binary-decimal conversion might get confusing. Yet, you come across people who do it with minimal effort. If you are a Software/DevOps/Cloud Architect, Programmer, QA Engineer, Network Engineer or preparing for CCNA, who needs this magic skill of subnetting, then think no more, enroll and start learning. The course presents you with the traditional approach to subnetting and also a quick & proven method to subnet like a ninja.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 41 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the importance of IP addressing & subnetting
- Convert from decimal to binary & vice versa
- Explore IP addresses & essential terms
- Know what subnetting & FLSM are
This course enables the students with Virtualization Skills to use Oracle VM VirtualBox, which is an OpenSource Virtualization Software. This course takes you on a journey to master the concepts and components of VirtualBox. By the end of this course, the student will be able to set up virtual lab environments at home or work. This skill will open doors to various Learning Use Cases to enhance your skills!
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 38 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Understand virtualization & its benefits
- Perform Oracle VM VirtualBox installation
- Create & manage Virtual Machines
- Create Virtual Networks consisting of VMs
The course covers the fundamentals of encryption with hands-on demos using OpenSSL and Putty tools. This skill is a must-have for IT professionals like programmers, architects, testers, BA, development managers, program managers, support/operation managers, and more. The course takes you on a step-by-step approach journey where you will learn the concept and immediately apply it.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 45 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Understand symmetric & assymetric encryption
- Learn about key length & keyspace
- Generate RSA keys
- Know the fundamentals of OpenSSL
- Encrypt large documents
- Understand SSL certificates
- Create self-signed SSL certificates
- Create & use digital signatures
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.