Security Plus certification provided by CompTIA is a globally recognized certification for IT security professionals. It is the foundation needed to work in and grow your career in a rewarding cybersecurity role. After taking this Security+ Certification training, students are prepared to sit for exam SY0-601 required by CompTIA for certification. Following this course, students wanting to advance in a cybersecurity field should consider the more advanced CySA+ course.
As a Certified Security+ professional, you will have skills that exhibit the ability to work hands-on as a problem solver. Your job role will typically include securing company systems, software, and hardware. You will gain skills in risk assessment, incident response management, security controls, computer forensics, networks, and cloud operations.
- Access 91 lectures & 14.06 hours of content 24/7
- Assess the security posture of an enterprise environment
- Recommend & implement appropriate security solutions
- Monitor & secure hybrid environments, including cloud, mobile, and IoT
- Operate with an awareness of applicable laws & policies, including principles of governance, risk, and compliance
- Identity, analyze, & respond to security events and incidents
The CompTIA CASP+ training course, Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP-003) course, provides advanced-level training in risk management, enterprise security operations and architecture, research and collaboration, and integration of enterprise security. It covers all of the new exam objectives for the CAS-003 exam. The CompTIA CASP+ certification is the highest-level security certification offered by CompTIA. It is the final step in achieving the new CompTIA Security Analytics Expert (CSAE) or Security Infrastructure Expert (CSIE) stackable certification.
- Access 89 lectures & 28.36 hours of content 24/7
- Explore cloud services
- Analyze security solution metrics & attributes
- Understand complex network security solution
- Implement VLANS Switchport
- Conduct a vulnerability assessment act
- Exam network diagrams
- Practice threat intelligence act
Learn penetration testing with the CompTIA PenTest+ (PT0-001) course. This highly hands-on course gives participants experience in network and system penetration testing. It covers all of the exam objectives for the CompTIA PenTest+ PT0-001 exam. Also included is an extensive step-by-step 47 page Lab Setup Guide that details every aspect of setting up a virtual environment so you can practice all aspects of this training course. This course takes the learner step-by-step through hacking and exploiting each network and system type. Tools used in the activities are mostly Kali Linux-based. A broad range of real-world examples used by penetration testers and red teams are covered.
- Access 215 lectures & 34.36 hours of content 24/7
- Hack & exploit each network and system type
- Learn hands-on penetration testing & hacking skills
- Actively test networks & computer systems for vulnerabilities
Getting the A+ certification from CompTIA, after IT Fundamentals, is a highly recommended first step towards getting your IT certifications. Instructor David Bigger walks students through Core 1, 220-1001, which prepares them to pass their exam and provides authentic IT skills to use on the job. The CompTIA A+ Core Series covers expanded content on growing parts of the IT support role, including expanding baseline security topics and a different approach to defining competency in operational procedures. CompTIA A+ 220-1001 covers mobile devices, networking technology, hardware, virtualization and cloud computing, and network troubleshooting.
- Access 61 lectures & 20.66 hours of content 24/7
- Learn everything about monitors, CPUs, motherboards, hard drives, RAM, & more
- Understand what the cloud is & how virtualization works
- Build everything from a basic workstation to an awesome gaming system
- Troubleshoot hardware & network issues
The CompTIA Core 2, or the 220-1002 exam, is another part of the A+ certification process from CompTIA. Instructor David Bigger will guide students through this valuable IT training to not only pass this exam but to gain real-world knowledge needed when working in the IT field. Once both CompTIA A plus courses have been completed, we recommend moving forward with Network+ and Security+. This course covers expanded content on growing parts of the IT support role, including expanding baseline security topics and a different approach to defining competency in operational procedures.
- Access 60 lectures & 14.86 hours of content 24/7
- Learn everything about operating systems: Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android
- Secure your computer, mobile device, & network
- Learn the industry standards & best practices for documentation, change management, disaster prevention, and recovery, procedures, and policies
- Understand security concepts like malware, antivirus, anti-malware, & networking security protocols
The IT fundamentals course is designed to help anyone learn about the exciting world of IT. It gives candidates the basic IT fundamental skills needed in this industry and is based on different areas of IT, including hardware, software, programming, security, and infrastructure. This is the ideal place to start for anyone new to the world of IT. It will form the foundation of your learning as the information you learn from this course will carry you forward to any additional certifications you gain in the future.
- Access 51 lectures & 9.03 hours of content 24/7
- Form the foundation of your learning on the world of IT
- Look at the issues behind the problems & resolving them using your technical IT skills
- Incorporate prevention methods to stop these issues from reoccurring in the future
Cloud-based infrastructure is becoming an invaluable part of an organization’s IT systems and provides readily available resources for organizations to select from at a moment’s notice. These resources include services that range from pre-installed physical servers all the way up to pre-configured software and allows organizations to choose the level of service that fits their organization’s requirements and budget.
The CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ is a vendor-neutral certification that provides training in all areas necessary for business managers and cloud services managers to successfully make business decisions regarding which cloud service provider(s) to use, which operations to migrate to the cloud, and when to migrate. It also provides knowledge for effectively evaluating the financial and operational impacts of cloud migrations.
- Access 70 lectures & 10.1 hours of content 24/7
- Understand cloud computing concepts
- Apply cloud business principles
- Advise a cloud design & migration
- Learn the aspects of operating in the cloud
- Manage cloud governance
The CompTIA Cloud+ is a vendor-neutral certification that provides training in all areas necessary for IT professionals to effectively and successfully deploy or migrate their organization to the cloud, utilizing the most efficient service and deployment models, while also managing cost, compliance, and security-relevant to the organization. It also provides a solid foundation for students who want to continue their education with vendor-specific certification. This course flows through the five CompTIA Cloud+ Training Certification Exam Objectives; Configuration and Deployment, Security, Maintenance, Management, and Troubleshooting in a logical manner.
- Access 151 lectures & 13.91 hours of content 24/7
- Analyze system requirements for cloud deployments
- Plan & prepare for cloud deployments
- Deploy & test a pilot project
- Design secure & compliant cloud infrastructure
- Plan identity & access management
- Determine resource sizing & storage requirements
- Analyze workloads & maintain cloud systems
- Implement backups
- Learn disaster recovery & business continuity plans
- Analyze performance, forecast growth, & troubleshoot
The CySA+ certification is a mid-level cybersecurity analyst certification offered by CompTIA. Students learn how to prevent, detect, and thwart cybersecurity threats. They do this using continuous security monitoring. As a certified cybersecurity analyst, you will be working in a proactive role. This role is popular in the changing approach to fighting cybersecurity threats. Companies are taking a proactive approach. Cybersecurity analysts look through log files, track activity, analyze and interpret data. The goal is to seek out security vulnerabilities and make appropriate recommendations.
- Access 36 lectures & 14.56 hours of content 24/7
- Execute vulnerability testing & risk assessment
- Leverage intelligence & threat detection techniques
- Analyze & interpret data
- Identify & address vulnerabilities
- Suggest preventative measures
- Effectively respond to & recover from incidents
For many years, Linux has dominated the server install base in the business world—and it will continue to do so in the foreseeable future, especially as we transition to the cloud. This courseware builds on your existing experience with systems operations and administration to provide you with the knowledge and skills required to configure, manage, operate, and troubleshoot a Linux environment using security best practices, scripting, and automation computing models. The popularity of Linux has led to a greater need for information technology (IT) professionals who can manage servers that run some form of the Linux kernel and the associated GNU tools that make a Linux distribution.
- Access 68 lectures & 24.56 hours of content 24/7
- Perform basic Linux tasks
- Manage users & groups
- Manage permissions & ownership
- Manage storage
- Manage files & directories
- Manage kernel modules
- Manage the Linux boot process
- Manage system components
- Manage devices
- Manage networking
- Manage packages & software
- Secure Linux systems
- Write & execute Bash shell scripts
- Automate tasks
- Plan & perform a Linux installation
CompTIA Network+ helps students develop a career in IT infrastructure covering troubleshooting, configuring, and managing networks. It covers all exam (N10-007) objectives and additional topics that provide background and context. Demonstrations and instructor commentary throughout the course come from real-world experience. Included are examples and tips that the network professional can use in a production network environment. This course is ideal for an individual developing a career in an IT infrastructure group.
- Access 162 lectures & 33.16 hours of content 24/7
- Describe networking concepts
- Explain the function & installation of network infrastructure components
- Describe network operations concepts & implementation
- Describe network security concepts & implementation
- Explain network troubleshooting techniques & tool usage
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.