This course is project-based so you won’t be learning a bunch of useless coding practices. At the end of this course, you’ll have real-world apps to use in your portfolio. With Xamarin, you can create apps for use on multiple platforms without having to code twice. This course will show you how!
- Access 163 lectures & 26.5 hours of content 24/7
- Master Xamarin through hands-on instruction
- Learn how to code apps for iOS & Android
App development is pretty cool. Developing apps for iOS and Android at the same time is really cool. When you use Xamarin Forms 2.0, you can build a single project with shared C# code. In this course, you’ll become proficient in C#, while learning how to build iOS and Android apps simultaneously, thereby increasing your app’s presence, and potential income.
- Access 28 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the Xamarin Forms 2.0 development process
- Get paid big money to create apps for clients
- Build your own wildly popular apps
- See the entire development process from start to finish
- Discover SQLite databases
Xamarin apps use native UIs to enable the best possible experiences for iOS users. You’ll go from Xamarin beginner to aficionado in this intensive guide, demystifying C# and .Net concepts that will make your Xamarin.iOS apps work seamlessly. Start building better apps today!
- Access 93 lectures & 7.5 hours of content 24/7
- Understand how to make Xamarin iOS apps
- Leverage the most common coding requirements for Xamarin iOS apps
- Explore iOS specific layouts, app icons, & launch screens
- Use simple & advanced animation techniques
- Work w/ web calls & Xamarin Designer
Xamarin is a flexible development tool that lets you create cross-platform apps using a single shared code base, reducing the time it takes to build an app for multiple markets! Focusing on Xamarin.Android, this course breaks down the Android-specific concepts you’ll need to know to create your own Android apps. Using C#, you’ll walk through creating your first Xamarin.Android app as you explore the UI basics, animations, graphics, and more.
- Access 74 lectures & 7.5 hours of content 24/7
- Walk through creating a functional Android app w/ C# & Xamarin
- Familiarize yourself w/ common Android design patterns
- Learn how to use graphics & animations
- Validate your training w/ a certificate of completion
You don’t need to learn both Java and Swift to build apps for Android and iOS. With Xamarin, you can use the C# programming language to build fully-functional apps for iOS and Android at the same time. Because Xamarin developers can stream the app-building process so much, companies are demanding them in a big way. This is the perfect beginner course to put you on the path to making big money in Xamarin development.
- Access 47 lectures & 5.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to install Xamarin for free
- Explore basic C# programming
- Create basic apps w/ code sharing tasks, hints & tips
- Build complex apps like a magnet detector & music player
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.