Python is a popular, general-purpose programming language primarily used in web and app development, but it’s also making huge strides in the realms of AI and machine learning. It’s also versatile and user-friendly, making it a perfect pick for newcomers to learn. In this Python training course, students learn to program in Python. The course is aimed at students new to the language who may or may not have experience with other programming languages.
- Access 139 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Understand how Python works & its various applications
- Work with & manipulate strings in Python
- Perform math operations & work w/ Python sequences
- Learn flow control processing
If you or your team are using or plan to use Python for data science or data analytics, then this is the Python course for you. The course starts by teaching you how to use Jupyter Notebook, a great tool for writing, testing, and sharing quick Python programs. You will learn NumPy, which makes working with arrays and matrices (in place of lists and lists of lists) much more efficient, and Pandas, which makes manipulating, munging, slicing, and grouping data much easier. You will also learn some simple data visualization techniques with Matplotlib.
- Access 41 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Write, test & share quick Python programs using Jupyter Notebook
- Use NumPy to work w/ arrays & matrices of numbers
- Work w/ Pandas to analyze data
- Learn simple data visualization techniques w/ Matplotlib
If you’ve already got the hang of Python’s basic concepts, it’s time to sharpen your knowledge and take your skills to a new level of expertise. In this Python training course, students already familiar with Python programming will learn advanced Python techniques. It will cover actual mapping, advanced sorting, expressions, databases, object-oriented coding, and more.
- Access 96 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Work w/ the Collections module
- Map & filter lambda functions
- Work w/ regular expressions in Python
- Practice w/ databases, CSV files, JSON, & XML
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.