Be a part of the next generation of Android by mastering Marshmallow development from the ground up. Whether you’re a beginner or a veteran looking to update your skills, this course is designed to help you succeed in working with this newly enhanced technology. Follow step-by-step as you build your own apps, beginning with simple apps like a calculator, a top-10 daily apps display, and even your own Youtube video player. With new content added weekly, this is more than a course, this is a lifetime of learning.
- Learn the skills needed for a career developing Android apps w/ over 313 lectures & 51 hours of content
- Follow step-by-step how Android applications are built
- Learn to code more efficiently by learning the best tools & practices
- Understand how to program w/ Java
- Easily navigate Android Studio, the most current & up-to-date tool for Android development
- Cover Android Lollipop features like Material Design (for fantastic graphics and interfaces) & AppCompat (to ensure your app works with older versions of Android)
- Take advantage of the all newly enhanced notification functionality
- Implement background tasks w/ the new job schedule API
- Implement the new Marshmallow camera functionality
Java Programming for Beginners is an excellent introduction to the world of Java programming. Expert instructor Zachary Kingston will take you through the basics of Java syntax, and the complexities of Object Oriented Programming. You’ll gain a full understanding of Java SE programming, and be able to write Java programs with graphical user interfaces that run on PC, Mac or Linux machines. This course contains hours of informative and entertaining video lectures, challenging lab exercises, and dozens of code examples you can run and learn from.
- Get a solid foundation to begin your Android development career
- Understand typed variables
- Get introduced to Java SE
- Utilize “if” statements & complex conditionals
- Work w/ data structures such as arrays
- Learn the basics of Java functions
- Model w/ object-oriented Java
Understanding Java is the cornerstone of building great apps for Android – and this course is the perfect place to get started. With online labs and exercises included that have been university-tested, this in-depth course will significantly improve your learning capacity and prepare you to excel in Android development.
- Get fully versed in Java w/ over 103 lectures & 8.5 hours of content
- Get introduced to Android Studio IDE
- Study automated testing w/ JUnit w/ a special emphasis on test-driven development
- Understand Java data types
- Install the tools needed for Android development
- Study strings, control structures (if-then-else, loops), methods, classes & more
- Understand inheritance, interfaces, & polymorphism
- Learn about arrays & arrayLists
- Get fully prepared to succeed in a profession Android course
Whether you strive to create your own application, start a new career, or increase your current skills, this course will take you from beginner to expert developer in a little over nine hours. The expert instructor replicates his app building process in a way that is simple to understand at any level. By course’s end, you will complete four applications, each one a bit more complex, and find Android Studio second nature.
- Learn to fully utilize Android Studio w/ 85 lectures & 9+ hours of content
- Complete four applications w/ increasing complexity
- Go from zero knowledge to creating your own apps
- Learn to use the most popular third party libraries
- Download data from the cloud
- Design an icon for your app
- Understand how Android works internally
- Find bugs & understand how to improve your app on you own
- Learn to monetize your app & upload to the Google Play Store
- Integrate a Rest API, make HttpConnection, parse a JSON response & use SQLite to store the posts
Ever wanted to create a mobile game, but didn’t know where to start? This course will show you step-by-step how to legally edit existing code in order to make a game your own, with zero coding experience. This is known as “reskinning” and is the perfect way to bring your best app ideas to life without spending loads of cash on hiring developers and designers. Some of the most profitable games are modified versions of existing games – so sit back, relax, and learn to reskin existing apps from the comfort of your couch.
- Master app reskinning w/ over 7 hours of in-depth training
- Study advanced topics like ASO, graphics editing, sound editing, etc.
- Have fun & make money reskinning Android apps
- Save money creating apps from scratch by legally modify an existing one
- Learn to publish your apps & attract millions of potential users on Google Play Store and other Android Marketplace
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.