The newest Android OS release, Android Oreo, is available for developers, so there’s no time like the present to learn the powerful new capabilities to this operating system as you learn how to build apps for Android. Even if you know absolutely nothing about coding, this course will introduce you to Java, the Android Studio, IntellJ IDEA, and other key concepts of creating apps for Android. Beyond that, you’ll learn by actually doing as you develop clones of popular apps that you can use as source code for your own ideas going forward.
- Access 214 lectures & 31.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn Android app development & Java programming
- Create engaging, real-world Android apps, like clones of Flappy Bird, calculator, YouTube, & more
- Work w/ APIs, web services, & advanced databases
- Explore IntelliJ IDEA & Android Studio & build user interfaces in both
- Understand Android building blocks
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.