Are you working on the next great ebook? Well, the best place to publish it is on the Amazon Kindle Store, allowing you to reach an immediate audience. Whether you’re a fiction writer, consultant, entrepreneur, IT specialist–whatever–this course will guide you through the process of getting your ebook on Amazon, building your credibility as a writer, and getting customers to buy.
- Access 99 lectures & 13 hours of content
- Gain an in-depth look at creating, writing, editing & publishing your book
- Learn insider sales secrets & business building ideas
- Promote your book online & boost sales using credibility & social prrof
- Advance your business & build on career prospects
Can you guess who some of the largest book consumers are? Children! There’s an enormous market for children’s books, and children’s authors are paid well to create magical, engaging stories that children love. You’re paid to have fun and bring joy to children! This course, endorsed by the World Literacy Foundation, will teach you the best techniques for creating and designing ebooks for children so you can make this awesome dream a reality.
- Learn how to create a writing environment & establish routines
- Create interesting, well-rounded & believable characters & examine the theories related to story structure & creating great plots
- Explore the use of dialogue, raising & answering questions, story themes & how to end a story
- Examine the importance of editing your work & how to submit a finished product to publishers & agents
- Acquire quotes & tips from children book writers & industry experts
Put your active imagination to work by learning how to write gripping, magical fantasy stories that kids of all ages will love! This detailed course will help you hone your writing skills and create pieces of work that readers can get lost in. If you’ve ever played out a missing “Harry Potter” chapter or wanted to write another “Artemis Fowl” book, then this course is for you!
- Access 13 comprehensive modules 24/7
- Explore the definition of fantasy writing & the various sub-genres
- Identify the important skills needed to create exciting fantasy stories & worlds
- Learn more about some of the iconic fantasy writers like C.S. Lewis & Philip Pullman, & how you can draw from their influence
- Select a target audience & a viewpoint to use
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.