Creative Writing For Beginners is intended to provide new writers with a set of tools that can be used immediately to improve the prose they write to tell their stories. Knowing how to write prose effectively with basic rules that are easy to implement fast is essential for great fiction! With 9 lectures, you will learn how to apply simple rules to immediately improve your fiction. This course is a tool for budding writers wanting to create proactive page-turners, stunning prose, and captivating stories.
- Access 9 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Detect & correct simple errors in written prose
- Identify & replace cliché phrases in prose
- Refresh your grammar understanding & know how to use it accordingly
- Learn the remedies for vague writing & initial coordinating conjunctions
For beginners, the idea of screenwriting seems to be way beyond anything that someone’s capable of, but like many things in life that everyone knows very little about, the opposite is true – scriptwriting is for anyone! With 13 lectures, this course will show you how to develop a great idea and produce a scriptwriting gem. This course shows you the basics of screenwriting in detail and where to pitch your movie script.
- Access 13 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Learn how to write a movie script from a great idea
- Understand what movie producers are looking for in movie scripts
- Structure your screenwriting to hook readers
- Be able to pitch your movie script
Learning how to write a novel is a skill that can be learned, and the best way of learning it is by simply doing it! However, the process is much easier if you have guidelines, a kind of road map to success with your first novel. This course is the road map you need. With 7 lectures, this course will teach you effective novel-writing essentials. It will discuss the elements of a novel, best practices, editing, and finally publishing your masterpiece.
- Access 7 lectures & less than an hour of content 24/7
- Understand how to write a novel outline
- Learn tips for writing great main characters w/ realism
- Know how to apply backstory, conflict & tension into your novel
- Self-edit your first novel using online tools
- Publish after writing your first novel
A novel can be split into various elements but by far the most important ingredient is to create characters for novels. It’s often said that the reader will not believe in your character unless you do; this is very true. He or she is your creation and it’s your job to give your characters life. They need to be realistic to make the reader care for them, and also what happens to them. This course will teach you how to get inspiration for creating a character profile, how to write a book with two and three-dimensional characters, and actually writing the character’s backstories.
- Access 9 lectures & less than an hour of content 24/7
- Learn how to write a book & how to create vibrant characters
- Create convincing character backstories
- Learn the essential ingredients your characters need to be either liked or hated
- Integrate characters into the story
It’s common for a new screenwriter to attempt to write a movie script without a firm idea of the overall script structure. This is a mistake, born of enthusiasm and a blind belief that the script can be developed as we write. The fact is that a screenplay must have a definite structure. This course will cover that for you! You will have in your hands a strategy enabling you to effortlessly create viable movie screenplays in the correct format adored by Hollywood, giving you the best chance of success.
- Access 52 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Build a reusable screenplay outline template for maximum audience appeal
- Write & use your movie script pitch letter as a powerful creative tool
- Transfer your scene ideas to a visual planning board
- Create & use a “beat” planning tool using free online presentation software
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.