To release an app to the public through the Apple Store, you’re going to need a strong understanding of Core Data, the object graph and persistence framework that allows a device to efficiently manage locally stored data. Through creating your own Core Data stack, you’ll gain an understanding of how to manage data models and relationships while picking up some new Swift Language features. This is an essential course to help you start monetizing your app in the Apple marketplace.
- Access 209 lectures & 11 hours of content
- Customize your Core Data stack & understand how it is used in building production apps
- Review & practice advanced Swift Language features
- Learn the best practices for handling errors
- Build complex data structures w/ relationships
- Optimize a project w/ NSFetchedResultsController
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.