The principles of developing mobile apps can be applied across operating systems. That’s why this developing for iOS 8 course is so important. Using Swift, the official native language for all iOS and Mac apps, you’ll build 14 apps for iOS 8 while applying skills you can use for other iOS systems as well. There’s no better way to breaking into the lucrative field of iOS development than by actually building apps, wouldn’t you agree?
- Access 350 lectures & 31 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to connect w/ third party APIs like Facebook & other social media platforms
- Understand NSURLSession for API Integration
- Create beautiful interfaces using Apple’s App Storyboard
- Design responsive interfaces for various iOS device screen sizes
- Discover Core Data & its applications within the Apple system
- Learn about developing for Apple’s HealthKit
- Implement & work with in-app analytics to better understand application usability & growth
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.