Why are HTML and CSS indispensable parts of any programmer’s toolbox? HTML forms the basic structure that determines how all websites and many mobile apps are displayed. CSS builds upon the foundation laid by HTML, adding visual elements that bring these pages to life. Together they are the reason the Internet functions as it does today—and you’ll benefit greatly from learning them both.
- Access 83 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the 3 commonly-used versions of HTML
- Use HTML5 to embed audio & video into web pages
- Write CSS code to layer your pages w/ aesthetically pleasing elements
- Format your HTML & CSS properly
- Examine dozens of code examples to learn through observation
- Complete lab exercises to consolidate your knowledge
- Code side-by-side w/ the instructor
- Be prepared to work w/ just about any digital media by course’s end
- Access 48 lectures & 5.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn major PHP concepts
- Progress from simple PHP commands to more advanced database applications
- Retain & reinforce knowledge through companion lab exercies
- Access 48 lectures & 2.5 hours of content 24/7
- Dive into the fundamental browser language of the web
- Work through different elements like functions, objects & strings
- Write programs that power animations, web page transitions & more
- Learn side-by-side w/ the instructor
- Dramatically increase your employability
- Be ready to rock a wide variety of web projects
Whether you’re learning development for the first time or you’ve been at it for years, version control is critical. Losing code is a brutal blow and sometimes during the development process, you need to revert to an early version of your application. If you work on a team, or you’re building solo, you need to understand how to use GitHub to organize and synthesize your path.
- Access 34 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to take advantage of the Git repository
- Optimize the GitHub community to work w/ open source code
The Python programming language is simple, easy to learn, and widely used by developers at tech companies like Facebook and Dropbox. In this course, you’ll master both the basic and advanced concepts underlying Python, gaining the skills needed to quickly build elegant apps for web and mobile.
- Dive into an easy-to-learn programming language
- Build skills adaptable to small & large projects
- Create custom modules & libraries
- Learn to use database operations
- Keep your code pristine by debugging your work
- Write a full-fledged Python program by course’s end
- Easily branch out into other languages
Ruby on Rails is increasingly popular for creating web applications. This more unified solution makes retrieving web service content, querying a database, creating and using page templates, and much more considerably easier. Ruby on Rails developers are in increasing demand so now’s the time to learn this language and framework!
- Access 57 lectures & 5.5 hours of content 24/7
- Get started w/ the basic setup & function of Rails
- Explore the Ruby core
- Discuss models, forms, cookies, sessions, & more
- Learn how to work w/ user accounts
- Understand routing & globbing
- Discover testing techniques
Unravel the mystery of coding with the ultimate introduction to programming. This course is perfectly crafted for total beginners, bringing to light the basics of how websites are made and the skills required to pursue coding as a career or hobby.
- Access 15 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Learn to build a website from the ground up
- Gain a foundation of coding knowledge to build upon
- Understand the bone structure of a website
- Explore the variety of coding languages
Java is one of the most popular programming languages in the world and understanding it is becoming an increasingly important component of digital literacy. In this course, you’ll explore Java basics and learn how to build your first program.
- Install the essential software & explore Java fundamentals
- Write your first Hello World program
- Work w/ text, use variables, & discover different loops & statements
- Come to grips w/ arrays & strings
- Learn Java by building 2 real projects from scratch
From Facebook to eBay and even Amazon, some of the web’s biggest sites run on Java, making it a smart addition to any aspiring programmer’s tool belt. In this beginner course, you’ll follow along an expert instructor as you run through the basics of Java syntax and nuances of Object Oriented Programming—the very thing that makes Java so flexible and popular among today’s programming experts.
- Get unlimited access to 7.5 hours of training across 37 lessons
- Discover how to write Java programs w/ graphical user interfaces for PC, Mac or Linux machines
- Understand typed variables & Java functions
- Work w/ data structures & arrays
- Learn how to code smarter w/ object-oriented programming
Most of the impressive websites you visit daily utilize the powerful jQuery framework, and now you can too. This course teaches you to create powerful, impressive visual effects, interface widgets, and more in order to build dynamic, pro-quality sites.
- Access 24 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Code along side the instructor to get hands-on experience
- Retain the material presented in the course w/ engaging lab exercises
- Build dynamic effects & site features w/ jQuery
- Guarantee that your site will perform the same on all browsers
- Create a powerful interface
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.