Cement your coding skills by learning Python: server-side interpreted, open-source, non-compiled scripting language commonly used in web and video game development. Begin with the basics of Python 2.7.3, test your progress with frequent quizzes, and segue into more advanced concepts like implementing MySQL. By the end of your last lesson, you’ll be well on your way towards mastering one of Google’s official programming languages.
- Access 7.5 hours & 7 lessons 24/7
- Discover the basics of the Python Interpreter & using scripts
- Differentiate strings, Booleans, & numbers
- Build Lists, Tuples, Dictionaries, & Sets to organize & power your code
- Understand the functionality of control flow in Python
- Learn advanced topics like MySQL, Comprehensions, & Lambda functions
- Reach the instructor any time through e-mail
- Access 7 hours of content & 69 lessons 24/7
- Learn how to setup AngularJS & how its architecture is built
- Implement a robust form w/ validation, thanks to Angular Forms
- Build a full backend mock to test your applications
- Transform your app into a real time application, & use Firebase & Angular to make updated content available on any device in real time
- Secure your application by building authentication & authorization functionalities
If you’ve ever thought about learning web development, then this course is for you. By delving into HTML5 and CSS3, two of the most basic and productive web coding languages, this course will provide you your first step towards a high-paying and flexible career in web engineering. Build responsive websites and learn core fundamentals to web development in this easily accessible course.
- Access 7 hours of content & 78 lessons 24/7
- Complete code exercises to test your skills
- Develop your own website
- Learn HTML5 & CSS3
- Reach the instructor 24/7 via e-mail
You’ve probably heard of Facebook, right? Well, in this course you’ll learn the basic concepts behind that and other social networks, and learn to implement them yourself. That’s right: you can build your very own social network. It all starts here.
- Access 7 hours of content & 80 lessons 24/7
- Use a project-based approach to learn course material
- Store & query your data w/ MongoDB
- Learn DOM access & manipulation
PHP is a server side scripting language which is used to create web applications and dynamic websites. However, the procedural PHP is less useful in creating highly professional, easy to manage web apps without the application of OOP (Object Oriented Programming). This course will teach you OOP in PHP, and put you on track to developing functional large web applications.
- Access 5 hours of content & 40 lessons 24/7
- Learn the basics of PHP & OOP
- Discover & implement databases/tables, and how to implement them in your code
- Use the admin panel to manage your framework
- Access 22.5 hours of content & 281 lessons 24/7
- Learn from real world examples
- Download course files & work at your own pace
- Use code samples & course challenges to test your progress
- Link to top resources to supplement your learning
Ruby on Rails is one of the most popular web development frameworks, and a useful tool used by both startups and more established companies to build strong graphic user interfaces, and responsive websites and apps. Through homework assignments, quizzes, coding exercises, and free web-based resources alongside the video lectures, students will learn and be able to implement this language quickly. This is an excellent crash course in an extremely useful web development framework.
- Access 31.5 hours of content & 283 lessons 24/7
- Implement Ruby w/ Object Oriented Programming & build multiple mini-projects
- Use Rails 4 w/ a cloud-based Integrated Development Environment so no setup necessary
- Work w/ Amazon Web Services S3 bucket for storage & Sendgrid for production e-mail functionality
- Enhance your learning experience w/ free live support
- Access 13 hours of content & 93 lessons 24/7
- Begin your programming path w/ basic HTML
- Understand inheritance & selection in CSS, two essential concepts
- Use the Document-Object-Model to tie it all together
- Reach the instructors any time by e-mail
Cloud computing has revolutionized industry and changed the way businesses manage their digital infrastructure. As it relies on a massive sharing of resources across a network, the opportunities and challenges for developers and network administrators are growing rapidly. In this course, you’ll go from cloud computing zero to hero as you use popular cloud technologies like Google Compute Engine, Amazon AWS, and Red Hat to build a holistic understanding. Soon enough, you’ll be ready to cash in on the enormous cloud computing wave.
- Access 9 lectures & 2 hours of content
- Learn basic cloud concepts like SAAS, PAAS & IAAS
- Understand Linux systems & their effects on cloud infrastructure
- Discover virtualization technologies like virtual hardware platforms, storage devices & more
- Learn to use popular cloud technologies that businesses value highly
MySQL is a general purpose relational database management system (RDBMS) used mainly to provide a back-end database for web applications. In this course, we’ll introduce the concepts of relational database management systems in general, and how they relate to MySQL in particular. Unlike traditional courses that concentrate mainly on theory, this course takes a practical “how-to” approach to working with data.
- Learn to create databases & tables w/ 20 lectures & 2 hours of instruction
- Add data to a table w/ INSERT
- Read a table w/ SELECT
- Study how to use WHERE to filter data
- Use ORDER BY to sort data
- Read from multiple tables w/ JOINs
- Change data in a table w/ UPDATE
- Remove one or more rows of data from a table w/ the DELETE query
- Use a text file to load a database schema
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.
Reviews for AnyTrans® One-Stop Content Manager for iOS lifetime subscription
There are no reviews yet.
Submit Your Review
This is for reviews only. If you want to post suggestions or comments, ask questions, or need help, please post in the discussion forum.