IT success stories start with the CompTIA A+ certification. It validates understanding of the most common hardware and software technologies in business and certifies the skills necessary to support complex IT infrastructures. This training will help you develop competence in areas such as installation, preventative maintenance, networking, security, troubleshooting, customer service, and client communication.
- Access 281 lectures & 10 hours of content 24/7
- Study to pass the CompTIA A+ 220-901 exam
- Cover the fundamentals of computer technology, installation, & configuration of PCs, laptops & related hardware
- Understand hardware, laptops, motherboards, processors, memory, CPU, & more
IT success stories start with the CompTIA A+ certification. It validates understanding of the most common hardware and software technologies in business and certifies the skills necessary to support complex IT infrastructures. This training will help you pass the second aspect of CompTIA A+ certification: CompTIA A+ 220-902.
- Access 248 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Study to pass the CompTIA A+ 220-902 exam
- Understand how to configure common features for Android & Apple iOS
- Learn the skills required to install & configure PC operating systems
Cloud computing is becoming one of the most important and lucrative fields in the IT industry, making the CompTIA Cloud Essential Certification an especially relevant one. This course is geared towards people aspiring for positions as IT consultants, IT technical services, IT relationship managers, IT architects, consultants, or business process owners analysts. It’s the first step on a training path toward a technical career in cloud computing.
- Access 85 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Understand common terms & definitions of cloud computing and provide examples
- Describe the relationship between cloud computing & virtualization
- Recognize the similarities & differences between cloud computing and outsourcing
- Explain technical challenges & risks for cloud computing and methods to mitigate them
- Learn typical steps that lead to a successful adoption of cloud computing services
CompTIA’s Security+ is a vendor-neutral certification that validates the competency of security professionals working in the IT industry. The Security Plus Certification confirms a technician’s critical knowledge of communication security, infrastructure security, cryptography, operational security, and general security concepts. Because human error is the number one cause of a network security breach, CompTIA Security+ is recognized by the technology community as a valuable credential that proves competency with information security.
- Access 147 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Study for the CompTIA Security+ SY0-401 certification exam
- Cover communication security, infrastructure security, cryptography, operational security, & general security concepts
- Prepare to earn a certificate that is government approved & globally recognized
CompTIA Security+ is the certification globally trusted to validate foundational, vendor-neutral IT security knowledge and skills. As a benchmark for best practices in IT security, this certification covers the essential principles for network security and risk management – making it an important stepping stone of an IT security career.
- Access 81 lectures & 21 hours of content 24/7
- Cover the essential principles for network security & risk management
- Explore types of threats, attacks, & vulnerabilities
- Discover networking technologies & tools
In this intricately connected world, you’ve probably heard that the IT field is booming. If you’re considering a career in IT or work in a field that requires a broad understanding of IT (like in sales at an IT company), then this IT Fundamentals Certification can be a great asset to your career. This broad course is a stepping stone to more advanced certifications while giving you the basic IT background that everybody should have in this day in age.
- Access 54 lectures & 18 hours of content 24/7
- Discuss software operating systems, common file types, software management best practices, & more
- Learn about basic wired & wireless peripherals, common computer connector types, and more
- Explore basic security threats & web browsing best practices
- Compare & contrast cellular wireless & wired data connections and different methods of sharing and storage
- Set up a basic workstation & develop basic IT literacy
Smartphones are more ubiquitous than ever, which means they require more troubleshooting than ever! If you want to learn how to work on mobile device management, troubleshooting, security, and network infrastructure then the CompTIA Mobility+ exam is a must. This certification identifies IT professionals who can deploy, integrate, support and manage a mobile environment while ensuring proper security measures are maintained for devices and platforms to mitigate risks and threats. This course will get you ready to pass the exam.
- Access 48 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Discuss over the air technologies like Wi-Fi, radio frequency, & more
- Explore network infrastructure & mobile device management
- Learn mobile device security protocols, wireless risks, & more
CompTIA’s Cloud+ is a vendor-neutral certification that validates technical competency in methodology required to securely implement and maintain cloud technologies. The Cloud+ certification validates the knowledge and best practices required of IT practitioners working in cloud computing environments, who must understand and deliver cloud infrastructure.
- Access 149 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Study to pass the CompTIA Cloud+ certification exam
- Pursue a career as a project manager, cloud computing service manager, cloud engineer, data center SAN, & more
- Cover cloud models, virtualization, infrastructure, security, resource management, & business continuity
CompTIA’s Project+ is a globally recognized project management certification that provides validation of fundamental project management skills. The Project+ courseware follows the CompTIA objectives, ensuring you receive the training and knowledge needed to succeed.
- Access 131 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Study to pass the CompTIA Project+ PK0-003 certification exam
- Understand the entire project life cycle, from initiation & planning through execution
- Learn the knowledge & skills necessary to complete projects on time & within budgets
- Pursue a curriculum for PMP certification
CompTIA’s Linux+ is a top certification the knowledge of individuals with a minimum of six to twelve months of practical Linux experience. This course and study material includes expert instructor-led training modules with customized presentations, practice exam simulators and learning supplements so you can prepare for the Linux+ certification exam at your own pace. By course’s end you’ll have the knowledge and tools necessary to manage Linux systems from the command line.
- Access 422 lectures & 14 hours of content 24/7
- Understand key principles & Linux functions
- Study user administration & group & profile management
- Master working w/ files & MySQL
- Learn scripting, shell scripting & I/O control statements in Linux
- Discover networking w/ Linux
CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CSA+) is an international, vendor-neutral cybersecurity certification that applies behavioral analytics to improve the overall state of IT security. CSA+ validates critical knowledge and skills that are required to prevent, detect and combat cybersecurity threats.
- Access 70 lectures & 18 hours of content 24/7
- Identify & combat malware
- Learn advanced persistent threats
CompTIA’s CASP (CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner) is a vendor-neutral certification that validates IT professionals with advanced-level security skills and knowledge. This certification course covers the technical knowledge and skills required to conceptualize, design, and engineer secure solutions across complex enterprise environments.
- Access 74 lectures & 19 hours of content 24/7
- Apply critical thinking & judgment across a broad spectrum of security disciplines
- Learn how to propose & implement solutions that map to enterprise drivers, while managing risk
CompTIA’s Healthcare IT Technician certification ensures IT professionals have the knowledge and skills needed to successfully install, manage and troubleshoot IT systems in medical and clinical settings. This certification dives into the latest hospital-based IT systems and focuses on the medical jargon you’ll be working with. Health IT professionals are growing in demand and salary, so the time to get certified is now.
- Access 100 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the basic types of healthcare facilities & respective IT needs
- Study Hospital information systems & support flow
- Master the regulatory requirements of hospitals & healthcare IT professionals
- Learn organizational behaviors & standards in hospital working environments
- Discover IT & medical business operations in the healthcare industry
CompTIA’s Network+ N10-006 is a vendor-neutral certification that validates technical competency in networking administration and support. The Network+ certification confirms a technician’s critical knowledge of media and topologies, protocols and standards, network implementation and network support. The exams also cover domains such as security, safety and environmental issues and communication and professionalism.
- Access 292 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the knowledge & skills needed to install, manage, & troubleshoot a variety of networks on any platform
- Discover a launching point for many career paths in network infrastructure, desktop & server support, & more
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.