Say hello to the most complete, in-depth, beginner to advanced Java 8 and Java 9 programming course on the web. Whether you want to become an in-demand Java developer, go freelance, sharpen your core programming skills, or just bring your own ideas to life with your first program, this course is for you.
- Access 330 lectures & 72 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the essential Java keywords, operators, statements & expressions
- Safely download & install all necessary coding tools
- Get complete chapters on object-oriented programming & the Java API
- Develop powerful Java applications using IntelliJ IDEA
- Code for desktop & Android platforms
- Discover tools like the Spring Framework, popular amongest enterprise-level development
Google Go, or Golang, has taken the world by storm due to its system-level access and a design that allows programmers to create multi-core programs. It’s the first development language designed specifically for the multi-core CPU computers that have been on the market for the last decade or so. As you may suspect, it was created by developers at Google to solve deficiencies they were facing with conventional computer languages and is an extremely valuable language to know in the 21st century.
- Access 51 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Get an introduction to Google Go
- Discuss variables & constants in Google Go
- Advance to arrays, slices, range loops & other advanced topics
- Access 212 lectures & 37.5 hours of content 24/7
- Build out a professional Rails environment
- Utilize Pivotal tracker to follow SCRUM project management best practices
- Examine how to work w/ Rails generators
- Work w/ data flow in Rails
- Manage a database using advanced SQL techniques
- Discuss API integration & RubyGem Libraries
- Integrate professional styles by leveraging Bootstrap 4 & build a connection to AWS
A financial portfolio is almost always modeled as the sum of correlated random variables. The Great Recession and many other financial mishaps can be attributed to poor risk modeling. In this course, you’ll explore the many capabilities of the R programming language in relation to risk modeling, factor analysis, numerical optimization, linear regression, and logistic regression. By course’s end, you’ll have a firm understanding of how to use R to create more accurate models and make smarter financial decisions.
- Access 138 lectures & 15.5 hours of content 24/7
- Model risk using covariance matrices & historical returns
- Understand factor analysis & its link to linear regression
- Discuss principal components, Eigenvalues & Eigen vectors
- Apply PCA to explain the returns of a technology stock like Apple
- Explore the classic linear programming problem setup & the primal and dual problems
- Implement simple & multiple regression in Excel, R, and Python
- Discover applications of logistic regression
In this course, you’ll learn PHP, one of the most popular web development and general-purpose programming languages around. But more specifically, you’ll learn advanced techniques to create a complete Content Management System (CMS) and admin panel to control your own website.
- Access 143 lectures & 19.5 hours of content 24/7
- Discuss PHP basics
- Work w/ HTML & a MySQL database using PHP
- Utilize Bootstrap to customize your CMS
- Create a complete admin panel from scratch
- Access 220 lectures & 26.5 hours of content 24/7
- Discuss advanced techniques like Scope Chain, closures, & more
Python’s one of the easiest yet most powerful programming languages you can learn, and it’s proven its utility at top companies like Dropbox and Pinterest. In this quick and dirty course, you’ll learn to write clean, efficient Python code, learning to expedite your workflow by automating manual work, implementing machine learning techniques, and much more.
- Dive into Python w/ 9 hours of content
- Acquire the database knowledge you need to effectively manipulate data
- Eliminate manual work by creating auto-generating spreadsheets w/ xlsxwriter
- Master machine learning techniques like sk-learn
- Utilize tools for text processing, including nltk
- Learn how to scrape websites like the NYTimes & Washington Post using Beautiful Soup
- Complete drills to consolidate your newly acquired knowledge
TensorFlow is an open source software library that makes it easier for developers to design, build, and train deep learning models. It’s popular throughout the world because of how easy and intuitive it is to use. In this course, you’ll start simply by understanding the anatomy of a TensorFlow program before moving on to more advanced subjects.
- Access 136 lectures & 17 hours of content 24/7
- Learn basic constructs such as graphs, tensors, constants, placeholders, & sessions
- Build regression models in TesnorFlow
- Understand the function of a single neuron & how layers of neurons come together
- Create both classification & regression models using deep neural networks
Git is the most widely-used and supported distributed version control system used by software engineering professionals. It’s a protocol that streamlines programming by batch tracking the history of file edits, allowing developers to pinpoint the source and time of any change. Learn to handle any size project quickly and efficiently with this complete Git course.
- Get an introduction to the Git source control system w/ 7 hours & 83 lectures
- Jump right in w/ installation for Windows & Mac
- Manage, move, rename & delete files
- Create & fork repositories w/ GitHub
- Learn & practice the basic commands to start a new project w/ Git
- Experience the draw of Git as a SCM w/ in-depth exploration of Branching & Merging
- Learn to rebase & stash work
- Make comparisons in Git
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.